3

-NEXT DAY-
I got up did my morning routine changed into school uniform,grabbed my backpack and left the house.I arrived at school and saw Wendy waving and calling my name.
"GOOD MORNING SEUL,You're really early" she said smiling at me as I was approaching her. "Is this the time you always come to school?" I asked smiling back.
"Well,actually...this is the time your crush always comes to school,I woke up early today and wanted to tell you,lucky me you are early"she smiled brightly.I was shocked and began to tear up.
"Hey hey hey don't cry,come on let's hide she's coming'she grabbed my hand and we hid behind the tree. Joohyun was entering the school yard,she stopped on her tracks and turned her head. "Are you hiding from me Son Seungwan?"she said looking at our direction

-on my mind-
WHAT THE F?? DO YOU HAVE THE 9th SENSE OR SOMETHING??? Wait not ,She is a Goddess of course she knows everything.

-back to reality-
Wendy showed herself laughing awkwardly at Joohyun "Oh Hyunie what a surprise ,He he" Joohyun looked at her in confusion
"Hmm,you're early today"Joohyun said raising her right eyebrow.
"Oh yeah,my sister was being really noisy and I couldn't sleep,so yeah I came here instead"Wendy lied smiling at Joohyun
"Hmm,alright wanna get some coffee?"Joohyun offered.
"Sure but-" Wendy was cutt off by Joohyun she said "And Kang Seulgi I know you're there ,just come out already"she said pissed,I came out with my head down.
"Ridiculous"she said really annoyed.
"H-Hi Joo-hyun"I smiled shyly at her.
"Whats wrong with you two?"she sighed "Nevermind let's just go" she walked away leaving us behind,I looked at Wendy and giggled then we followed her.

-Cafeteria-
"Hyun are you really going to study here as well?" Wendy asked shocked,Joohyun just nodded,I was so shocked too.
"Why are you always studying? Don't you ever have fun with your friends?"I asked confused and I startled when she closed the book angry.
"Listen you,final exams are coming ,what do you expect me to do?"she said annoyed at me,I just looked at her and again she was really cold.
"Yah Hyun don't be like that"Wendy said to her while pattig my back.
"Joohyun-shi"I mumbled her name cutely.
"What? Speak loudly"Joohyun turned to me,I was happy at least she was talking to me and that was enough to make me happy.
"You're really cute"I said smiling cutely at her.
"How many times are you going to tell me that?"Joohyun said angry as she opened her book again.
"Until I'll get tired"I said smiling and looking at her,she looked at me and rolled her eyes then back to her studying book.

-Fast Forward-
It was the second period and we had science,professor said that he was going to check on homeworks later.
-My mind-
Wait NO this isn't supposed to happen,SHIT I FORGOT TO DO MY HOMEWORKS,WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!
I grabbed my copybook and started writing down as fast as I could,someone noticed me.
-Back to reality-
I was snapped back to reality cuz my seatmate ,The Goddess and My Love😁 was tapping my shoulder.I turned and looked at her. "Why are you moving so much,I'm trying to focus!"she said with a annoyed face,I just looked at her and smiled widely.
"Did you just touch me?🥰" She turned at me and rolled her eyes.
"I liked it☺️" she looked at me confused.
"You liked my touch? Now I'm totally sure that you are a weirdo"she said making me giggle and then someone send me a sms.

Wen-Ah:
HAHA LOOK AT YOU,YOUR CRUSH IS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU😁

Seul🐻:
WEN-AH HELP ME I'M DYING😱😱😱

Wen-Ah:
Calm down girl I know there's going to be more than just talking soon😉😏

Seul🐻:
No unnie that's not it...