36

"Does it make you happy?" She asked whispering
"Everything you do to me makes me happy" I responded and she giggled.
"Perv,but I love it" she said,I smiled and hold her hands.
"I love it too" I said smiling happily.
"Knowing you was the best thing that ever happened to me,Baechu-shi"

(CONTINUED)

I moved my hand and started to pat her head.
"Baechu~~~" I whispered cutely
"Hmm?" She whispered back,I smiled as I heard her sleepy voice
"You sleepy?" I asked while patting her head
"A little,aww it feels so good" she whispered,I blushed and smiled "Do you like it Baechu?"
"I love it" she whispered as she held my other hand tightly
"I love her so much"
"I really can't believe we are together,it feels like a dream that I've been willing to come true and it finally came"
"Seulgi-yah" she whispered and I came back to reality.
"Yes bunny?" I replied
"You seem to be lost in thoughts" she said a little sad
"Oh ri-right sorry" I rubbed my neck "She is right tho why am I spacing out when she is right here with me,GOSH I LOVE HER SO MUCH"
"Wait a minute....is it that guy??" She asked in disbelief,that got me laughing hard inside but outside I was shocked by her stupidity.
"Is he cute to you??" She pushed me away.
"Wha...what?? N-no Baechu that's not what I was thinking" I protested.
"Then what were you thinking?!" She asked in annoyed tone.
"Baechu-shi I was't thinking that stupid guy is cute. Bear was thinking that her bunny is so lovely and that she makes her bear so happy,and that her bear loves her bunny so so much and that she regrets what she did to her bunny" I said as I rubbed my arm she pulled me close to her embrace and it felt warm.
"Really?"
"How meeting her was destiny,how my life changed as soon as I saw her,how I will never forgive myself for what I did to you and that it's her bear's fault she is in this condition now" I recalled back,she hugged me tighter.
"Hey...Seulgi-yah,come on now that's in the past I forgave you because I know you wouldn't hurt me,you never meant to,you were just jealous"she saidas she started tickling me,I started laughing.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm soooorrryyy" I said giggling,she then stopped.
"Besides I hurt you too,and I am really sorry you had to see what you saw back there" she said in a sad smile.
"Baechu...."
"I...I never have seen you acting like that before,I guess there was a side I never knew inside you"she said giggling
"However it broke me seeing you so heartless" she continued,I felt guilty. I turned into a monster I swear I was ready to kill that girl,what am I saying...she would be dead if I acted....I turned into a ...Yandere"
"Seeing you like that...I realised I had feelings for you that I never knew,I liked you from the very beggining I just think I never noticed it" she said
"Baechu...."
"But now I do and I will protect them no matter what,I'll love you until my very last breath" she ended,I smiled and hugged her.
"Can you hear it,Baechu? It's my heart that is speeding up because of you" she goes a little down my chest and listens to my heartbeat.
"That's exactly the sound of mine" she says whispering
"Really?" She pulls away and nods.
"Come here" she says and pulls me closer.I put my head to listen to it,I am left speechless.
I then looked up at her and she was looking away,blushing,I smiled and went back to it,I wante to grab her hand that was on her chest but accidentally grabbed her boob.
"H..huh?" She whispered
"Ah...ah so..sorry I didn't mean to.." we both turned away blushing
"Damn...so soft ....and so big.... ehh?? Nono no no no what am I saying" I slapped my cheeks to stop me from thinking stuff like that.I secretly glaced at them again....soon I heard a
"Wha..what are you looking at?" In a whispery tone.
"A..ah so...sorry" I turned away again blushing madly.
Soon I heard a giggle from her "Lil perv" she said.
"So..sorry" I apologised looking down.
"It's okay I don't mind as long as it's you"she said in a whispery tone again.
With that I blushed even madly.