10

"So this is how a Goddess smells like?"
"I love this" I said smiling to myself and in just a matter of seconds I fell asleep like that,not being aware of it.
The next day I woke up around 6:40 and I found myself hugging my jacket.I giggled then got up,making and just left the jacket on the bed then ,I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face....
After 10 minutes I got out of bathroom making my way back to my room. "So great,I slept with my school uniform on😂😂"I laughed to myself then I looked around,"Hmmmm What to wear ? What to wear?.....Taratatatata Mhmmmm" I was singing while I was searching for a coat to wear,when PIIINGGG something came on my mind,I looked back and yep. i wore the jacket that Goddess had on yesterday,a nike hat like Joohyun's and my backpack then BOOM off to school now.

Wen-Ah:
Seulgi unnie

I received a text from someone so I pulled my phone out to see who it was "Wendy?" I replied her text.

Seul🐻:
Oh so early today

Wen-Ah:
I've been awake since 5 actually

Seul🐻:
Why so early?? Something wrong?

Wen-Ah:
Well I don't feel well today...

Seul🐻:
Why?? What happened??

"It's been 5 mins why is she not replying ? I hope she's fine" I said to myself.

Wen-Ah:
Sorry Seul,i'm back now

Seul🐻:
What happened? Where did you go?

Wen-Ah:
Sorry unnie I had to puke,I have temperature,can you do me a favor and tell the principal that I won't be able to come today and tomorrow probably too.

Seul🐻:
Awwwww my unnie is sick🥺 I hope you get well soon Wen-Ah,sure I'll let him know,you can count on me.

Wen-Ah:
Oh and please don't tell Yeri

Seul🐻:
Okay unnie,I won't...

Wen-Ah:
Anyway I'm ruining the mood,so are you on your way to school? Because you know,Hyunie is already there now.

Seul🐻:
Yeah I know 😍,of course but I wish I had wings to fly there,so I could be there before her 😅

Wen-Ah:
Haha you girl in loveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seul🐻:
I am not in love,how many times do I have to tell you guys??
I am just trying to be friends with her🙄

Wen-Ah:
Please Seulgi😂😂😂
Every girl in the class knows you haves huge crush on Hyunie

Seul🐻:
WELL YOU KNOW IT WRONG THEN😒

Wen-Ah:
Lalalalalalala I can't read😂😂😂

I hate the way they tease me,but are they right? Do I like Baechu? I am not sure,she probably has a crush on someone else,Wait what am I saying ?? AGHHH WHY AM I THINKING OF THESE THINGS!!! I mean well Yes I do like the fact that she wore my jacket and it smells nice and angelic and that she blessed my jacket but I like her as just friends.