CHAPTER 8

Jimin's POV

I leaned back in my chair and run a hand through my hair. I sigh, looking at Jieun who is having fun with 3 guys---that i literally don't have idea who is it---and Namjoon. She then stand up and when to the dance floor with one of the guys. I tensed up as I stand up from the chair and went to Jieun but stop as a girl hold my wrist,  trying to seduce me.

I sigh and sit back on my seat as the girl clinging on me but i don't care. I keep on staring at Jieun. She was having fun dancing with the guy when the guy said something to her and go somewhere else but Jieun probably didn't hear it. She suddenly panicked and while she was calling for the guy---which i heard Jackson---when one random drunk guy approach her and started to wraps his arm around her.

I started to feel really mad and stand up immediately until the girl who is clinging on me startled but i could careless. I walk up to them and push everyone who is in my way. He almost land his lips on her neck but couldn't as i throw a punch at him. I continue to punch as anger got the best of me.

Everyone eyes were on me and there a gasp filling in the place.

"You son of a bitc---"

"Wowowo slow down man..." Namjoon said as he pulled me from that bastard.

I calm down a bit as the man slowly got up on his feet running away. I rolled my eyes when my eyes suddenly falls on Jieun that are shivering.

"You okay bro..." Namjoon ask me. I look at him who is raising an eyebrow at me. All i do is sigh.

'No... Of course not...' I thought in my head.

Namjoon pat my shoulder before going back to the party. I look at Jieun that are surrounding by Namjoon's friend. I sigh again, frustrated while walking away from the party.

'Why did i even give her permission to come to this party...' I thought as i walked by the sea.

"Fuck this..." I mumbled kicking the sand.

'Why did i even frustrated about her being with other men...'

"Arghhh...." I groan while ruffling my hair.

I stayed at there for awhile and i decided to just go back to my room.

I walked inside lobby and just walked straight away to the elevator. Pushing elevator's button to my room's floor, i sigh and run a hand through my hair.

Ting

The elevator's door opened and i am shocked of what i see.

Jieun hugging someone.

My teeth clenched as i look at them in angered.

"Wait Jieun just you wait..." I mumbled.

I walked past them as if i don't see anything and went straight to my room.

I walked in and locked the door. I sit on my bed as i clenched my fist, slightly punched the bed sheets. I close my eyes for awhile and lie down on my bed. I sigh one last time and slowly closingy eyes.

----| |----

Jieun's POV

I wake up by the sound of alarm. I groan and roll to the nightstand. I grab my phones and look at the times.

"I thought i already off the alarm..." I mumbled still sleepy.

I lie back down on the bed and close my eyes before standing up, slowly making my way to the bathroom. Of course, clumsy me, stumbling abit and fall on my butt.

"What a great day..." I said and please note the sarcasm.

I take a bath and walk out of the bathroom, feeling fresh. I tuck in my t-shirts in my shorts and looks in the mirror. Look good.

Of course at there i didn't wear my specs all because my stupid brains forgot to bring it. Great right.

I sigh. Thank god my eyes is not that blur.

I walked out of my room and noticing Jimin walk out at same time. As always, he ignored me. I don't know why but it's kinda hurt my heart that he ignored me even though i already used to it.

I walked through the hallways and wait behind him infront of the elevator. As soon as the door open, we walk in and theres tension fill in the room.

I took a glance at him who is on his phone.

"Yeah i'll wait outside... See you baby..." He say through the phone probably talking to his new girlfriend.

I look down, hurting. I just... I don't know... I always used to see him with Mina or any girls and all but it's just so hurt.

The elevator door opened and Jimin straight away walking out of the elevator without spending a single glance at me.

I sigh and walk out. Honestly, i don't know what am i going to do now.

All of a sudden, my phone buzz showing a message from Jimin.

Jimin💜

I'm waiting outside... Ppali...

I smiled abit and walked outside. I walked to his car and get in the passenger seat. He looked at me sternly.

"Who said you can sit here...?" He said breaking my heart a little.

I stayed silent and slowly walking out going to the back seat. I seat at there feeling heartbroken. How could he...

All of a sudden, there's a girl get in the passenger seat.

"Sorry i'm late..." She said completely ignoring me. 

"No baby you're not..." Jimin said softly while holding her hand.

I just sit there like an idiot looking at them. I look out of the window, trying to hold back my tears. Suddenly one tears slid out of my eyes.

'No Jieun... You is overreacting'

I wiped the tears away. My phone buzz so i take a look at my phone. I smile abit.

Kook💜💫

Hey princess...

I smiled before replying.

Bae💖💫

Hey kook...

Kook💜💫

I miss you so much cutie...

I chuckled softly and reply.

Bae💖💫

I miss you too... It's kinda bored here without you...

Kook💜💫

Is Jimin hyung ignoring you...

I look up at Jimin and see he being all lovey dovey with his new girlfriend.

Bae💖💫

Maybe...

Kook💜💫

I'm here for you... I can help you to forget Jimin and be with me :)

Bae💖💫

Aww... Thank you.... But wait how did you know i like Jimin??

Kook💜💫

Guess who is your hansome stalker ;)

Bae💖💫

Ahahah kookie... Okay i need to go now, bye kook.

Kook💜💫

Bye princess...

I chuckled before looking up. Jungkook really know how to cheer me up. Here we are at the amusement park...