CHAPTER 13

Jungkook

WHO IS FUCKING PREGNANT?!

"J-Jungkook?"

I looked behind me and saw Jennie looking at me, wide-eyed. She let out a gasped when she saw me holding the preganancy test.

"I-Is this yours?" I asked her, feeling more nervous than I have ever been in my entire life before.

"What's going on?"

Lisa suddenly appered beside Jennie while rubbing her half awake eyes.

Will you look at my girl looking so cute and perfect first thing in the morning. She's successfully completing my day before it even bega—

Right! The pregnancy test!

"T-That's... That's Lisa's test! Y-Yeah!" Jennie suddenly grabbed the test on my hand and handed it to Lisa.

"Mine?!"

"Hers?!"

Both me and Lisa's shocked faces met each other. I immediately grabbed her by the hand and took her out of the bedroom.

I dragged her towards the living room where Taehyung is still sleeping.

Lisa

I was purposely grabbed on the wrist by Jungkook towards the living room. I couldn't process well why Jennie gave me the PT and told Jungkook that it was mine, when she looked so happy finding out she was pregnant last night. Why would she lie about this?!

"When did you take this?!" Jungkook suddenly grabbed the PT I was holding.

"I didn't—" I was about to answer when I saw Jennie behind Jungkook pleading me and shaking her head like she's begging me to lie to Jungkook.

I squinted my eyes at her as she mouthed, "Please! Do not tell him!"

I looked back at Jungkook who fixed his confused expression on mine.

"Answer me, Lisa." Jungkook held both my shoulders.

I peeked behind him again and saw Jennie still begging me to not tell him the truth. What is up with this girl? She better tell me the truth.

"L-Last night." I lied.

Jungkook's mouth opened wide and let out a slow gasped of disbelief. He slowly removed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me, on the verge of losing his shit.

He pointed at my belly, "I-Is that... I-Is that mine?"

Crap. I feel so guilty lying to the man who I trusted most.

But why can he be so dumb thinking I'm pregnant a day after we made love? It takes a few more days before a pregnant person can take a test.

I guess he can be stupid at times.

"Who else has done it with me, Jungkook? It's only you." I lied again.

He let out another gasped and covered his mouth with his right palm in disbelief.

He then looked down at himself and looked up to me after. His eyes slowly widened, realizing something.