CHAPTER 19

Lisa

"Her real name is Eli. Elisa."

The whole room became silent. Jungkook had his eyes fixed on One wide open.

I can only shut my eyes close in guilt.

Lalisa.

"Do you want me to tell you her tale too? It's pretty interesting." One chuckled, slightly poking Jungkook's wound using his knife.

"Stop it! Don't touch him!" I screamed.

As if someone up there heard me, one of his men barged in.

"Boss! Someone's wrecking havoc at the front gate! Seven of our watchdogs are down!" He announced.

"What?! How many are they?!" One furiously turned to the man.

The man gulped, "O-Only one, boss."

I furrowed my brows. Only one and he or she already brought down seven people? Just who in the world...

"Hey Eli." One suddenly walked towards me.

He leaned closer to my ear, "You love sending one man army. Are you underestimating me?"

I scoffed at him, "No one's afraid of you, One. We're all just putting up with a guy who is sick."

"Is that so? I'm glad you know I'm sick. So I can do this."

My breath hitched when i felt a cold metal piercing through my stomach.

Slowly and surely, One pushed every inch of the knife inside me. He made sure the tip reached whatever it was inside my belly.

I gasped for air but only blood came out.

"Lisa!" I heard Jungkook screaming.

His voice shouting my name over and over were clearer than my vision. It was becoming darker. I tried my best to keep my eyes open.

"Farewell, Eli." One whispered before pulling out the knife.

"Lisa!" Jungkook's voice continued to linger in my ears. But as soon as my vision went black, his voice slowly faded with it.

Is this the end? Am I dead?

Jungkook

"Lisa!" I kept calling out her name. We were the only people left in the room but we're both tied up on the wall.

I could only watch Lisa bleed from my spot. Her blood were spilling out and down on the floor. She wasn't budging at all.

Fuck.

I can't afford to lose you too, Lisa.

"Please. Open your eyes, baby." I pleaded, not caring if my cheeks were soaked with tears.

My silent sobs gave me a bit of pain down on my wound but that's nothing compared to watching the one you love dying in front of you.