CHAPTER 10

Lisa

I woke up first thing in the morning and saw nobody beside me. I immediately sat up and felt my heart stopping but I suddenly heard clattering noises from the kitchen and heard him humming.

I let out a sigh of relief. I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen. Only to find him placing different dishes on the table like someone has a birthday.

"Wow... What are we celebrating for?" I asked him. He smiled and looked up after noticing my presence.

"Goodmorning." He gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back at him, "Indeed, it seems like morning is good to you."

"I'm barely in a good mood. Better be thankful." He spat back.

I furrowed my brows, "And what's behind that unusual mood of yours?"

"Can't a person be in a good mood for no reason?" He shrugged. I shook my head willingly and sat on the table.

We started eating our brekfast with a warm atmosphere in the dinning area. The smile on his face was so wide, I'm starting to get numb at how he kept the smile on his face for a straight hour while chewing his food.

Bipolar.

"By the way, I'm going out today..." He started.

"To where?" I asked him.

"Work." He simply answered.

I responded with a nod despite my curiosity. He won't tell me anyway.

"Don't worry. You won't be alone. I invited—"

"Goodmorning, Jeons!" A high pitched voice and a sudden bang in the door was heard.

We both pooked behind and saw Jennie entering the house like she just came back from abroad or something.

She's also holding a lot of paperbags, which suddenly made me felt like they're something unpleasant and familiar to me... in a very bad way.

"You're early." Jungkook chuckled at her.

"Late bitches gets no prices." She shrugged and settled a total of four paperbags on the couch.

She walked towards our table and took a spoonfull of pancake, stuffing it inside her mouth.

"Didn't you eat breakfast?" I asked her.

"I did. But humans get hungry too, sweetie." She answered.

I honestly like Jennie's humor. I can guarantee that I'm starting to trust her and I'm not even gonna complain.

The breakfast went on, having Jennie occupy another seat with us.

Until it was already time for Jungkook to go to his work. Whatever his work was, he told me he'll be home late that's why he let Jennie stay with me.

"Bye." He waved his hands before he drove off with his big motorcycle.

Be careful, I muttered inside my head.