87. Ignorantes

Time flowed like cement. I checked my phone for the third time. A minute had passed since I last checked an hour ago, or so it seemed.

"I'm not playing parcheesi with you, Fangs" I exclaim annoyed and pull one leg to my body to lean on it.
"Then suggest something better, sweet pea. You don't know what to do either!" Fangs pouts like a little girl, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

After rolling my eyes, I look around the room. All students are sitting around drenched in boredom while our teachers are sitting at a table to the far left, drinking coffee.

Just like yesterday the whole group around Betty and Archie gathered at the same spot by the window. There is nothing to see outside except white. You can't even make out the snowflakes. Nonetheless, Julia stares outside.

With her chestnut hair pulled into a messy bun and the sweatpants and oversized hoodie she is wearing it looks like she just woke up, although it already is three o'clock.

She stares outside the window, probably out of pure boredom and not because she actually sees something. But I on the other hand might have found something to do.

"Huh!" Kevin exclaims, rubbing his arms as he sits down next to Fangs "I was outside for just a minute and I think I almost froze. It's funny, the street is decorated like a birthday cake, frosting everywhere!" He smiles excitedly.

"That's my least favourite way of talking" my hands glide into my pockets, I almost didn't notice how Julia got up and left, probably to go to the toilet.

No wonder, considering the amount of coffee she had poured down. It's only our second day, we don't need to get up early and we were relatively early in bed yesterday. Why is she so tired?

Anyways, I jump up and follow behind her. With my big steps it was not hard to catch up to her.

"Omg. You startled me" she turns around with wide eyes but immediately calms down as she realises it's just me.

A small smirk tuck on the left side of my lips while I look down at her. And that was all we did for a moment that might have been short but started so much.

Looking at her beautiful, careless face, I can't help myself. With one hand I grab her wrist and pull her into the next room.

We had done this several times before, sneak into an empty room... you know? It isn't just lust, it's passion.

What is the difference you ask?
Hell, what do I know? Probably the connection between two people.

I turn her small figure around and place my lips on hers. She immediately kisses me back and her hands trail to my pectoral muscles. I feel a little smile twisting her lips and she pushes me away.

"Sweet pea" she chuckles "I... we're in the men's bathroom" her face slightly turns red.
"So?"
"I'm not a man."

"And I won't do it in the men's bathroom. I have class" she continues since I haven't said anything.
"Alright" I smirk as another idea popped into my mind.

My hand snails around her waist and I push her out into the hall.
We turn right, left, left again and then right, passing a few doors. I know that she has no clue where we are going, for a girl of her intelligence, she sure is bad at remembering directions.

Quickly, I open one of the doors in a long corridor and hold the door open for her, closing it and turning the key around.

We are in my room.

"Oh" she looks around and realises where we are "Ok" a little smirk appears on her beautiful face and she turns around while taking off her hoodie.

I try to kiss her, “No. Not yet.” she teases and pulls my shirt over my head and pushes me hard onto the bed. I sink down into the mattress. She falls gracefully on the bed next to me and sinks into the pillows before straddling my hips. I go to sit up, but she pushes me back down. 
“Julja-” she cuts me off by kissing my lips. I kiss back, my hands come up to her neck and hair.

My hands instantly flip her over violently. I bury my head into her neck and my hands rove all over her body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast. 
“You’re irresistible.” I say while kissing her chest.

After a while we just lay in bed next to each other, my arm around her as she lays on my chest. It's those moments I miss, when it's just the two of us.

"This is nice" I speak up.
She hums agreeing "Yeah, I gotta go" and pushes herself off the bed.
"What? Why?" I feel a frown set on my face. Where does she need to go?

"The others are probably wondering where I am and... yeah" she picks up her clothes and gets dressed.
"Don't you think they know where you are?"
"Who knows" and with that she wants to go but forgets that I locked the door and walks against the wood.

"Got to open that" she laughs nervously, turns the key around and leaves.

What was that?

__________________________________

Hey guys I was not trying to make author notes a regular thing because I feel they can be annoying and you're obviously here for the story.

Just wanted to say that I love reading your comments. Like they literally make my day.

Ok thanks bye