2. Dang

"Omg... I love you already" Toni started laughing and the others joined "sure you can sit with us c'mon".
So I sat down and we started talking or better they started attacking me with questions after they introduced themselves. The small guy is called Fangs and the attractive one Sweet Pea. He sat in front of me and was just looking at me. "So Julia, why are you in Riverdale?" He then asked and stared in my eyes. "My foster parents moved here because my dad found work here in town"
"Foster parents? What happened to your natural parents" Fangs asked and the others immediately pointed out that it was a really personal question. But I answered anyway because I don't have problems with my past, "My parents were murdered when I was 9 so I got adopted after living in an orphanage for a year"
Everybody was pitying me when the bell rang. Toni, Sweet Pea and I had math now so we walked to our room while still chatting.

Math wasn't too difficult but still really boring. I sat at a window next to Toni. I think Sweet Pea was sleeping and Toni eagerly tried to understand what the teacher was saying. It started to rain and I just watched the raindrops falling down when Toni brought me back to reality. "Earth to Juliaaa" "what?" I asked confused. "We were wondering if you'd like to go to a diner with us after school." She smiled at me. "Sure"
I replied quickly she nodded and focused on math again. But I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. 'We' does that mean Sweet Pea wanted me to come? I don't even know why I feel so flattered.

After school ended we went to the so called 'pops' or better we drove. Everybody has a motor cycle except for me of course so I had to go on the back of Jugs. The diner seems to be like a hot spot for people in Riverdale and I have to admit that i like it. The shop with it's neon lights, the booths and of course Pops the sweetest old man in the whole state. Everybody ordered their food and we started talking. I started to really like them and I hope we will stay friends for a long time. After 30 minutes Jug got a phone call from Betty, whoever she is. Anyway he had to go just like Toni cause her mom needed her help with something. So I was left alone with Fangs and Sweet Pea, just joking around and enjoying our burgers. When Fangs left for the bathroom sweet pea asked how I would get home cause it's already late so he offered to take me home on his bike. Wow time does fly but I agreed of course.

~Outside pops
Fangs got on his motorcycle and drove off after saying goodbye.
"Sooo, where do you live?" Sweet Pea started talking. "Oakridge 27a" I replied with a smile. He looked into my eyes as if he could see who I really am. I felt the heat rising to my head which basically means I'm probably red as a tomato right now. My theory was proven by his smirk. Great, I got all shy and looked to the ground. He broke the awkward silence and sat on his motorcycle. I got on the back and put my arms around him. "You better hold on tight" sweet pea said making me a bit nervous now. This wasn't my first ride, actually it was my second one after Jug. He drove out of the parking lot and I rested my head on his back hiding from the wind. It wasn't a long drive and I wouldn't mind going another round, cause this was really fun. The rush of the speed gives me a feeling of freedom which I haven't felt very often.
I get of his motorcycle say, "thanks for the ride see you tomorrow" he replied with a simple bye and drove away.
Lucky and satisfied I walk to the house while looking for my keys. That was a good day I sigh happy as I opened the door just to see my angry father. All the happiness leaves my body as his screaming takes me back to reality. "Where have you been? Huh?" He roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me inside. "You were supposed to make dinner and..." he kept on shouting but I felt like I was in a bubble. Why do the best days always end bad. My foster dad pushed me around but I was in some kind of trance not even noticing the tears running down my cheeks.