Where am I??

DONT PLAY SONG TILL I SAY HOPE you enjoy this chap Soz I havnt updated had xmas exams

I woke up to hushed voices and things being injected into me. I could feel all these needles and wires on me.i knew what this meant. It means when calum found me he took me straight to hospital. Great just fucking great. Now they'll think I'm suicidal and put me on loads of medication also there gonna tell my parents what happened. I better think of an excuse to tell my parents before they ask why I tried to kill myself.i flutter my eyes open to see a red bloodshot puffy eyes calum siting on the chair doing something. I think he was praying "dear god I'm begging you to keep her alive. I love her and I want to tell her that so bad " yep he was definitely praying. Omg he said he loved me. "I love you too" I try to say loud and clear but it came out all in a whisper. I know he heard it though because I saw him lift his head and his eyes widened when he saw me."lo omg lo y-yo-your your alive thank god.wait did you just aw say that u am uh l----" he said holding back his tears. He ran over to me and hugged me "yes I said it calum and I'll say it again I love you I love you I love you I love you " I say blushing at how I just told him the 3 words which I never even said to luke when we went out."I love you too Lola rose waters I love you to the moon and back a million times"he chuckles showing those adorable dimples of his"I LOVE YOU " he shouts causing a few nurses to rush in and give us a lecture that others were sick and sleeping so keep it down. All I could do is giggle out how adorable calum was. Why did he have to be this amazing adorable guy. Why did I have to love him. Why did he have to love me. I'm just a weird depressed teenager. I just don't get it uggghhhh :( As I started to think all this I started to feel tired." Cal I'm really tired but I don't wanna go asleep because I'm afraid I'll wake up and this was all a dream and that you never liked me and that I'll wake up with no one I-I I just don't want that" I burst into tears into the crotch of his neck. " LOLA LOLA. It's okay I'm here.I'm real and I'll never I'm a million years leave your side until the day I die. Now close your eyes and I'll sing to you okay" he cuddled me leaving kisses on my head as I closed my eyes as he sang this song to me (play song now)
I slowly began to close my eyes drifting into a slumber just listening to calum sing a song to me. I think it's called all about you but I'm not to sure. All I remember is remeber is waking up next to Calum's arm safely around me. Hugging me tight. I turn on my phone to check my snapchat, Instagram,kik,Twitter all that while Calum slept a bit longer. Usually I have no texts except luke Ashton or lily but other then that I'd have no snaps or tweets or messages or dms or likes, tags all that but as soon as I log in my phone almost blow up with all the feed. I say there was a million tweets and snaps asking was I ok. Half the people I didn't even know I wonder why they'd care? I feel a stare from behind me. I look over to see calum propped up on his elbow looking at my phone smirking."what what is it" I ask anxious to know what was so funny was there something on my face." Oh nothing. I see a lot of people tweeted tagged messaged and snapchatted you" there he goes again smirking to himself. It took me a minute to finally relies he had done it." But how did you do it why?" I ask a million questions at once confused."let me explain. After I sang you to sleep I tweeted to a few fans from my old band they still follow me because I still write music and put it up on YouTube for them anyways I went on Instagram, snapchat,kik,Twitter all them and told them to message tweet snap and mention you on there postes telling you to get better because I want them to support my amazing girl." He began to blush I was so stunned and touched by what he said. All I could do was kiss him.the kiss wasn't like a hungry kiss. It was passionate and fireworks were happening.he licked the bottom of my lip asking for me to open up.i granted him his wish. As he slipped his tongue inside my mouth we explored each other's mouth for awhile until a fucking rude nurse bursts in "amm excuse me *coughs* hello *shouts* EXUSE ME NO HAVING SEX IN THIS HOSPITAL PLEASE. Jesus teenagers these days always trying to get into people's pants every second" we broke away blushing like mad"sorry" we both mutter obviously annoyed at her rude comment."anyways LOLA waters you can go now but Mr hood you need to get your cast it is ready now" she said leaving me wondering why calum would need a cast."what happened to you. Why you need a cast?" I ask knitting my eyebrows together in confusion" well amm I wanted to tell you when I got to your house but you blacked out so I couldn't. I'm really sorry lola" tears falling down his cheeks as he spoke "what's wrong calum it's ok just tell me" I say getting my thumb and wiping his tears and kissing his head hugging him trying to reassure him that everything would be ok."i-i-i killed them Lola I'm sorry I didn't know. I wasn't looking I was upset. I just came back from lukes. I wasn't paying attention I was to occupied about what luke said. I'm really sorry I love you lola" more tears falling as he tried to kiss me as I pusses him away"noooo don't don't even try to kiss me just get out calum just leave fuck off I I I can't believe you did this to me calum. First I lost my BFF and stop speaking to my boyfriend and other best friend I've been depressed a year over it and just as I started to finally get happy you go and fucking kill my parents" I say tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably "I'm really sorry Lola I never meant to you have to believe me it's just what luke said to me" "noooo fuck off calum I'm not in the mood for fucking excuses get out now get the fuck out of my life calum never ever ever speak to me again because I'll never ever forgive you after what you have done" I scream into his face as he quickly kissed my forehead before I could puss him away "goodbye Lola just remeber I'll always love you and I'm always here for you" he says leaving me alone to cry.

Ok so omg plot twist calum is actually the one who killed her parents ahhhh stay tuned to see what happens next please like comment vote and share
QUESTION~what's your favourite part so far
ANSWER ~ mine was when calum gave Lola mouth to mouth when they first met💗💗 what's yours comment below?