Sleepover

Me and cal lie on the couch watching the end of finding nemo. I feel a tear roll down my face. I touch my face to see if I was crying. I wasn't me so I look up at Calum to see him teary."awww cal are you crying" I say trying to hold back my laughter.
"No...yes..maybe...shut up it just so sad like Nemo gets lost and his mom dies and now his with his dad again and....." He was interrupted by a knock at the door. "I say it's Michael. I'll get it so you can wipe away the tears and act all tough around your friend okay?" I say smirking before turning towards to front door. "Hey I'm Michael and I'm here to kick your ass at call of duty bitch" he says smiling while following me into the sitting room." Hey Mikey" Calum says immediately getting up and putting call of duty into the Xbox " you ready to be embarrassed and be beat by a wittle girl" I say In a babies voice laughing. " You wish little girl" he smirks grabbing a controller. Thankfully I was player one and he was player 2."come on babe whip his ass" cal said encouraging me.i just blush and continue. About 20 mins into the game. I shot Michael twice in the arm and hit him with two grenades in a row. "YOU LOSE" I dance up and down screaming it in a sing song tone again and again while Calum pissed himself laughing at my enthusiasm. Michael just pouts and gets his wallet out to get the money to pay for pizza."$20 for the pizza deal" Calum says grinning at me."your good Lola.......for a girl"he hands cal the money while chuckling at his own remark he just made."for GIRL who just whipped your ass. I thought you said he was good and that no one could beat him Calum" I say grinning at my own comeback."right anyways pepperoni,ham and chicken and 3 cokes?" Calum asks "Yep" we all say in unison. 5 minutes after silence we burst out laughing." Right calum you get the pizza while I see if I can beat this girl in a different game." Calum gets up to leave but before he goes he turns around puts his hands around my waist gives me a kiss but quickly pulls away and whispers in my ear "good luck babe I know you can beat his ass any day" he walks towards the door while i sheepishly smile at the ground."right what game do I have to beat you in now" I ask as cal shuts the door and goes to get us pizza."i brought my own game. It only came out yesterday and I'm kinda good so far so good luck wittle girl" he puts this game in its kinda weird. "What's this called? Its good.i might buy it tomorrow." I say killing Michael the third time in a row. We were just gonna play again when we heard Calum come in so I go get plates and cups and pillows and blankets ready for are movie/video games marathon."Ammmm I don't really know what it's called" Michael called from downstairs. He was getting the couch ready for us and Calum was in the kitchen dishing out the food while I was changing into sweatpants,nirvana t-shirt,messy bun and wiped off all my make up.i just laugh at Michael's response."food is served" I hear Calum say And Michael screaming "yippee" I throw on some slippers and go down stairs so. The boys are in sweatpants and all time low and blink 182 t-shirts.sitting on the couch with a pillow each and the blanket over them digging into the pizza. I stick on R.I.P.D and throw myself down in the middle of them.Calum hands me my pizza and drink and puts his arm around me. I sigh "you started eating without me" I pull puppy dog eyes and pout at them. They just laugh at my pathetic attempt. I laugh two and dug into the pizza. It was silence kept for the laughter escaping are mouth while watching R.I.P.D and enjoying are pizza. After about another 2 movies I decided to do something else. "Guys I have an idea you know how you were in a band?" I look at them waiting for them to tell me continue. They nod their heads in unison so I continue." Well if your so good then I wanna watch some of your videos" I say smirking at them as they blush. "Why their so bad believe me we never got famous it was like last year when we were 15/16 years old." Michael said trying to ease me out of it. "To bad sucker we're watching it weather you like it or not" I poke my tongue out at him and put the laptop in between all three of us. I go onto YouTube. Calum gets up some songs I listen to them. After all the videos I look at the two boys and laugh "what are we that bad?" Calum goes looking at me in surprise."oohhhh nonono it's just your hair was so funny" I try to say between laughters. They just laugh two." We shall never speak of that dark time" Calum says trying to act all serious." Ok what you wanna do next" Michael ask trying to change the subject. I take a moment to think what to do."i wanna do a sing off" I say smirking at my amazing thought."a what?" They both say. "A sing off. It's were I get to hear you two sing and you get to hear me and then after we sing we play a tune on a instrument" I say explaining my new game." But Cal plays the bass/guitar or electric guitar and I play electric guitar. You won't have them." From the corner of my eye I see Calum smirking trying to hold back the laughter." Why not..."
"Well...ummm....because -"
"Let me guess because I'm a girl. So I can't own a bass or an electric guitar or play Xbox or anything because I'm a girl. Well I play Xbox as you can see. Remember I beat your ass at call of duty." I say smiling with Calum while Michael blushed
" Sorry I-I didn't mean that. It kinda just came out" he half whispered half said while blushing. I just ignore him and grab the bass and guitar I had.

A/N
Soz about this chap just a fill in chap the next chap will be about there game with singing and stuff.