The sneeky idea

Lola's PoV
"All week at exactly 3 am on the dot. I would wake up in my bed with different bed covers. Then I go back to bed and at 5 am on the dot. I wake up with new clothes on and everything in different places." I tell lily as we sit on my bed. Well I sit and she hovers." Wow that's some creep shit. I wonder does it have anything to do with the ouiji board. We did last Friday." She said smirking. She knew I never wanted to play.I've seen to many bad things happen with it on movies but pier pressure got to me so I played. I really regret it now.i just frown at her."hey why don't we play it again but with your friends Mike and calum" I just look at her confused. Did she not just hear what I just said about me waking up."what no" she just smirks. "But it won't be real because we can pretend to communicate with me. Heck invite my retarded brother and the other asshole along to. I might enjoy doing messed up shit and freaking them out." She says laughing but was being dead serious about this. In away it would be fun.wait no wtf I shouldn't do that to my two best friends mike and cal who is also my boyfriend and my two ex best friends ash and luke who is also my ex boyfriend. Wow that's some real messed up relationship I have with people woah.hhmmm what if I told cal and Mike what I'm doing and get them to play along and just do it to the two dicks. Yeah I like that idea better." Okay if and only if i can tell cal and Mike and get them to play along bf and just do it to the two pricks." Lola was thinking for a minute until she finally answers " ammm they won't believe you. Sure they can't see me dipshit" she says laughing but while she was thinks no I two was thinking.i knew she would say that. I had it all thought out pretty well." You can let them see you please" I instantly reply." I don't know about that lo" I really wanted this. "Please lil you'd be the bestest friend in the world and you kinda owe me" i say in a no resistible voice "how do I owe you" "for leaving me and then coming back and calling me a whore"she just looks at me with an upset face."fine I'll do it go call them. Get them over so you can show them that I'm real and ur not crazy" I grab my phone and ring Calum."hey lo what's up" he answers on the second ring."hold on I'm adding Mike in." I add michael in."hey guys " michael says finally answering."hey listen I need you two to come over right now there's something I need to tell you guys" I say and hang up before they could ask questions.

Calums PoV
Once lola hung up. I kinda got worried. She sounded nervous on the phone. I hope everything's ok. I grab my keys while texting Mike.
Hey do you need a lift to Lola's ~ your life saviour Calum
Yes plz thanks you know I don't have a car~ the pizza God
I jump into the car and head straight to mikes house to pick him up. Once I got him. I went as fast as I could to get to Lola's

Lola (In first person)
"Ok this might be a little overwhelming for you guys but just here me out. I don't know how to say it with out seeming crazy.so I'm just gonna say it. Lily alive but she's a ghost who stays beside me but only I can see her but I got her to show herself to you two so you can help me do something" I breath out because I said it all in one sentence really fast and before they could reply lily appeared "hey guys it's me lily as a ghost" she nervously said.
I thought they'd take it really bad and run but boy was I wrong. They just waved and said stuff like "hey lily missed you and "welcome back". "Amm ok wow I'm gonna be the one to say it. This Is so weird and cool at the same time. Is this what you were on about that ti eat the beach lo. When you said she texted you." Calum just looks at me. I nod. He comes over and wraps his arm around my waist protectively. He whispers in my ear "it's okay babe. Everything is gonna be okay" he kisses my forehead in reassurance."lily tell them what we're gonna do." Lily explains are plan to the boys. "Wow I like it" Michael says getting over excited and giddy. " I like this bad ass side of you lo and for you lily well you've always been bad ass."cal says winking at me
"Isn't it weird after all this time. When I was alive and watched your band. You always wanted lola. Ever since you saw her at the mall but my fucking ass of a brother got jealous and took her. When I told you she liked you but all well ends well. You get the girl and my brother and ex boyfriend/best friend gets payback-" "who is also my ex boyfriend/Lily's twin/best friend and best friend/ex ex boyfriend" I cut lily off giggling "wow your friendships are really messed up" michael says laughing
"Yeah it's weird how in the end the good guy always wins" cal says smirking
A/n
Okay so I updated yay it's been ages I hope you like the chapter the next one is gonna be epic I can't wait to write it btw it's really late so sorry about spellings if you find one please let me know also I've gotten almost 300 f-ing reads omg thank you guys so much I love you ily xxxxxxxxxxxx also my Insta is -crazy.seconds.of.summer (my fanpage)
And my official is chloe_deasy
My snapchat is chloedeasy
And Twitter is Deasy_chloe
Kik is chloedeasy123
Oovoo is chloe500
Facebook Chloe Deasy
Ask.fm chloedeasy
And what ever other apps I have it's either chloedeasy or chloe5000 so follow add me and what ever I'll follow back to all my watermelons btw that came to me by looking at a poster of 5sos the one with luke eating a watermelon lol