Disgueses dont last forever

Guyss I'm so sorry about having crappy chapters and for them being like one page but I feel less motivated because I feel like no one reads this please comment even just to say hey because it makes my day to know people take time to read my book and enjoy it
So in advance I apologise if this is bad luv u all lots
--------------------------------____________---------
Sophie's POV (ohhhhhh)
So far mine- I mean lukes plan is working. I took that boys virginity and hopefully luke pop that Lola's cherry. If she doesn't break up with calum and get with luke then I'm taking luke because she's so stupid to leave luke. Like come on look at him with his dreamy blue eyes and perfect quiff and lip ring ohh I love his lip ring so much. I just love how he uses his tongue to play with it and put it between his teeth. I melt every time. Shit. Did I just say that. No that was a joke I don't like him can't like him. It just won't work. It can't and won't happen EVER. I won't let it. If I knew this would happen I would never had agreed to do this for him. Why those my stupid feelings have to ruin my fun all the time. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I never really did it with Calum but his doesn't know that either those luke or lola and they won't find out. I've never actually done it with anyone and I'll never be able to after what has happened ever one thinks Im a slut because in my old school some people said I did it with them and I just never denied it. I will always egret not denying it because I was so shy and had anxiety that I could never stand up for myself. I never was this pretty I was always an ugly fat nerd but after what happened I got to choose a different look so now I'm a skinny pretty popular girl that everyone loves who would expect not to be a virgin but there all wrong. I was waiting to find the right person but now I will never ever find them all because all those stupid rumours that turned to hate and bullying and depression and lots more. I go back to sleep as soon as alum runs out of the room after I tell him that we did it. I start to dream about luke and how cute he was until I heard me phone ring.
"Hello?" I didn't bother to check who I was talking to.
" Did you do it yet" luke asks nervously
No luke I didn't because I'm not a slut. I'm not who you think I am. I'm still a virgin and in love with you ever since I started high school with you. When you never noticed me and I've never gotten over you.
"Yes all over and done with. The innocent boy isn't so innocent any more since he cheated on his perfect girlfriend" I say with guilt all over my face.
"Alright good." He hangs up before I even answer him. I feel really bad because I love lola. I really wanted to be friends with her because she's so perfect just like Lily. I just want to be like her. I want to be apart of her group. Right that's it I. Telling lola and her fiends what has been happening I'm not doing this anymore I can't I don't want lola to hate me any more than she does.
To: Lola
Heyy lola. I need to speak to you michael and Calum
As soon as you get this text me so we can arrange when to talk it's super important
Please
Sent. Now just wait till she replays. My phone beeps signalling I got a text. I open Lola's text
Reading through it quickly
From: Lola
Amm ok I'm up so is Mikey and calum. I know you stayed last night which is cool so just come down and we can talk.
Okay I better make myself presentable. I thrown on some jeans and a cardigan. I put on mascara and brush my hair. I walk down stairs freezing out. All eyes watched as I walk into the sitting room. I sit on the chair opposite everyone. Calum looks extremely nervous and is sitting a bit away from lola. He probably thinks I'm gonna say we slept together but we didn't.
"Amm okay. I need to tell you guys something ammm where to stray okay how about the beginning.
Okay well first off my name is actually Quinn and I'm just like Lily. Don't act shocked because I know Lily's right here and once I explain my story you'll understand and the reason I can see Lily is because us ghost have this power that we can choose to use or ignore it but I chose to use it. The power is we can let people see us, hear us, touch us and talk to us" I look at them. "Wait so is that how I could hug Lily last night" Michael excitedly asks looking at me and then to Lily and back to me I nod and continue."the power is we can do things people can do so everyone thinks we're just like them but we're still ghosts. We can't eat or sit or pee or well you get the point but once you use this power you chose. A new identity or can keep your own. You also begin to believe your human to. Lola and Lily, you guys might remeber me. I was that really fat,ugly,nerdy girl who was called a slut because afew people made rumours up about me. Well that led to bulling and abuse and one day I was walking across the bridge and someone pushed me over the side of it and I died I began to get the power a little while after a d I chose a new identity became poplur went to school became friends with luke and Ashton and lola left by now luke wanted get back so he payed me to break you guys up but I can't because you my think I was pretending to be your friend but I was really being a friend ive always wanted to be you and Lily's friend last night luke and I rushed the party and calum and lola, you were so drunk. Calum, you thought I was lola and you began to kiss me saying how much you loved me. I couldn't do that to you and lola so i led you upstairs making it seem to everyone else that we were going to your room but instead I put you to bed with a cup of water. I slept on the floor I went into the shower before you woke up and I herd you waking so I snuck into you bed half dressed and told you we slept together just incase you said something to Luke. We never did though and lola you thought luke was calum and I know luke even though he acts tough his such a softie and I know for a fact he would never use you like that so your both still virgins and I'm so sorry for what I've put you through." I finish up lose to tears.
"Oh hunny it's okay we except your apology and ofcourse we can be friends oh come here" lola runs up to hug me calum Michael and Lily join they all agree and I thank them for their forgiveness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay what you think of that any suggestions. How is everyone I'm tired and I don't want to go to school
Also don't forget to vote + comment hope you enjoyed this chapter hopefully I'll update soon love you guys lots xxxx