Siddharth says nothing but moves from there but not before glancing once at Shehnaaz who has been still standing beside him. As Siddharth leaves, Vikas looks at other present over there. 

“You all very well know if it was in my hand, I would have removed all of you out from the show taking new cast but due to contract you are still present over here. One more mischief like this and you all will be out then I won’t think of any contract. Now you all can leave.” Says Vikas in anger making rest to move from there. 

Asim and Shehnaaz walks out and Asim finds Shehnaaz lost in thought so he thinks to tease her. 

“Wow! Dude you’re impressing me with your skills. I mean the way you stopped your rudy must say you process some talent.” Asim says having a teasing smile. 

“Its nothing like that, I was getting restless seeing the blood. I wanted to stop them and I…” She is interrupted by Asim. 

“And you ended up hugging what a wonderful tactic to stop a fight.” Asim says laughing making her to hit his head again. “Hey, I need payment for taking your this torture.” This makes Shehnaaz to laugh too. 

This entire thing is witnessed by Mahi and Jay who are waiting for her in their car. 

“You saw her, she is so happy in her present. Let her remain there, stop worrying about her past. If it ever comes, we will deal with it at that point of time. Till then let her live peacefully.” Jay this words really makes Mahi to realize her mistake and she decides that from now on she won’t be so over protective. 

// 

We can’t ever hold time and just like that time has flew and now it has been one month that show is telecast. As expected by Vikas, people are loving the show. Each episode is been discussed among fans in social media. Each person in the show is witnessing huge fan base, this show is giving competition to the show running from years, scaring other producers. Along with this lots of thing has changed in the actor’s life too. As decided Mahi has started giving space to Shehnaaz, not worrying much about her and concentrating on her own health. This improvement is very much liked by her mother-in-law who is slowly starting to except Shehnaaz. 

Shehnaaz on the other hand has bonded very well with everyone in the set but mostly with Asim, Vikas and Siddharth as she spent more time of her with them in sets. Vikas after that incident tried his level best to escape from any scene that can contain Siddharth with the other shift member. Everything is going fine but a big problem arrived. 

“Vikas we have to show come Siddharth and Rashmi scenes audience are asking for it. You know they are one of the famous Jodi of television we can’t escape from them like this. I know Siddharth have problem shooting with her but you will have to talk with him regrading this topic, I had kept Rashmi so that we can shoot some scenes today.” The director says shocking Vikas. 

“What! Today? Why today? I mean let me ask him at least.” Vikas says been tensed, as he knows Siddharth is not going to say yes after that incident. “Even if he agrees, he won’t agree for today.” Vikas says knowing Siddharth very well. He will require time to deal with her. 

“It has been already one month now we can’t pull in further. You just talk to him and see.” The director says and Vikas nodes having no other option. 

// 

“So, I am going to show you your favorite Siddharth Shukla live. Which he has no knowledge about. We are standing in front of his vanity van now. So, let’s move inside.” Shehnaaz says looking at her cell as she is live on insta talking to her fans. 

She slowly opens her vanity van door and sees that Mr. Siddharth Shukla is laying on the sofa. She shakes her head and then moves the cell to make the fans to look at him too. “I told you all right that he might be sleeping.” She slowly moves towards him, sitting beside him on sofa. Touching his cheek slowly.