Please stop

Ashley's pov

He found out about my cuts. And damn him. He looked so upset that I felt.... I felt like I hurt him so bad...

But I cannot help it. I thought that my mate would reject me because he said so... I didn't ever imagine he might like me.

Damn.

"Promise me... You won't do this again.." he said

"I promise" i said

Well... I have to stop anyways. And i can't see him hurt because of me...

"Was... This because of.. me?" He asked me looking down

"Y-ye-ea.."i said

"Im sorry. So sorry! I shouldn't.have every done this..you were my bestest friend. I left you. Then i bullied you. I am so sorry babygirl. I'm sorry!" He said crying.

"It's fine. You apologised and are making up for it babe." I said .

"No. It- it's not fine! I hurt you. You... You should have rejected me." He said

That broke my heart... Why would I reject such an angel? He is crying because he hurt me.

"It's okay. Just please calm down. And I won't reject you. You are the best mate I could ask for. Forget about what you did. It's all in the past. Right now... We are in the present. So let's live in it. Babe. Please just don't blame yourself." I said

"Hm" he sighed

I wiped the tears off his face. He just hugged me and cried on  my shoulder. I let him just cry. He fell asleep.

I kissed his forehead and let him sleep.i whispered
"I love you Blakey" and I covered him with the blanket.

I was about to go when he pulled me to himself and just cuddled into me. I smiled and also slept.

I love him. I COULDN'T ask for A better mate.

We just slept. It Was peaceful. We were cuddling and he was upset so he was laying on my chest and snuggling close to my neck.

I just played with his hair till we both fell asleep and into a night filled with Bliss and darkness. We were both with our true love.

Each other and Sleep🖤😂

(Filler chapters)