All the bad feelings

Blake's pov
__________________________

Today Ash and I were gonna stay home and just... Like chill. I guess. We didn't want to go out.

"Hi princess!" I said

She blushed. She looks so cute when she blushes.

"Hi" she said

She hugged me.

"What do you wanna do 2day?" I asked

"Let's just chill. Wanna make some food??" She replied

"Pasta or sandwiches?" I asked

"Sandwiches" she replied

I picked her up bridal style and took her to the Kitchen. Obviously we will make food there. Like duh.

Anyways i grabbed whatever we would need. I would do the cooking. She would do the chopping of veggies😂 hopefully she can... Lol.

"Ah!!" She screams

"What happened darling? Are you okay??" I asked worried as hell

"Uh... I cut my hand.." she said

"How. Show me!" I said

She lifted her sleeve to show one cut which was bleeding and many many other cuts.

Her new cut was not silver so it healed almost instantly... I looked at her with tears in my eyes... But not letting them flow down my face..

"Why...?" I asked not able to say anything else

"I-I thought y-you were rig-ght... When y-you said m-my mate w-would reject m-me!" She said, now I was openly sobbing.

I again picked her up and took her to the room.

"Show me all of them Ashley" I said sternly and angrily. Maybe even Hurt flashing

She flinched at the tone and what I called her... and She looked worried... I have never called her Ashley. When we were younger it was Ashy. And after we were mates... Princess or darling or whatever. And when I was bullying her... It was Williams.

"O-kay" she said

She went to her closet and came out in a cut sleeves tank top to show the whole of her arms covered in cuts. I almost cried again....... Also she 2as wearing only her underwear to show cuts on her thighs....

I went up to kiss all, every single one of her cuts. I swear I tried to touch them as little as possible

"How did you hide it?" I asked... Because I don't remember these cuts being here... A few days ago I guess?

"Silver doesnt work like that on me. It heals in every 2 days... It will heal by today." She said .

Wait....

She cut recently... Was it because of me? Why. Im so upset and shit.

I love Ashley Williams. Too much.....

Why would she do that!? Did I do something to upset her!? I feel so sad... I never wanted to make her cut... I never wanted to hurt her....