"To think you were the bastard behind all this shit." I said raising my head as my eyes looked down on him.

"You bastard, do you know how much money I wasted on you?" I said angrily.

"I knew you were sketchy the moment we met on that dark ass alleyway." I said my eyes glaring at him.

"Do you know him (Y/n)?" Kayano asked me.

"Yeah, I fucking do." I said as my eyebrows furrowed at him.

"He's the bastard that sold me those smoke bombs, I wasted fucking 65 bucks on those!" I said really pissed. (A/N:Refer to chap 19)

"Because of those smoke bombs, probably 2 or more people ended up in the hospital when they inhaled the smoke." I said.

"And those caution warnings on the back? Were all bullshit the moment I read them." I said clicking my tongue.

"You." Mr. Bastard said towards me with a glare and a pissed off face.

"Yes, Me." I said sarcastically, pretty sure the people behind me just sweat-dropped.

Takaoka and I just had a glaring contest, he then starts laughing like a maniac, probably looking down at me.

"It seems you drank the drink that had the artificial virus in it." He says in a tone that's basically mocking me.

"And it seems you still look like shit. Congrats on losing the pig body by the way, but your face still needs improvement." I said in a pitiful tone.

I see his veins popping out from my remark and it seems I hit a nerve, and in all honesty, it was enjoyable.

When he saw the smirk on my face, he got his composure back and grabbed the suitcase that had a bomb on it.

"Let's take this to the roof shall we?" Takaoka says and starts leaving the room.

We all look at each other and started following him outside, or wherever he wanted us to go.

-time skip-

We were on the roof, and there was a helipad in front of us, the bastard has gone insane. I was pissed.

Takaoka started saying that he had a plan for Kayano, saying she would be in a bathtub full of Anti Korosensei BB's, together with Korosensei.

Saying she'd be tied up, a gas mask on her as the only way for her to breathe when the cement covers her whole body.

Saying that Korosensei will have to blow up, just so he doesn't get hit by the BB's, but kills Kayano in the process.

He's gone insane, and I'd be glad to kick some sense into him.

He started saying how he was humiliated by Junior-high kids..

"And you! (Y/n) Asahina, and Nagisa Shiota! " He said pointing at us.

"I will never forgive you for spoiling my future!" He exclaims.

'You don't deserve a future you piece of shit, the only future you have is burning in Hell.' I thought glaring at the bastard.

Karma and Terasaka started provoking him, as Terasaka was talking he got cut off by Takaoka, saying he could wipe out half the class with a finger.

"You two, follow me. To the heliport." He said towards me and Nagisa.

Nagisa and I looked at each other, and we looked back to the class behind us. I felt someone holding my hand tightly.

I turned my head and see Karma looking at me with worried eyes, I just smiled at him to not worry him, but it didn't seemed like it worked.

"(Y/n)-chan! Nagisa-kun! Don't go!" Kayano exclaimed at us.