bambam; baby momma problems

there was a stage 3 hurricane outside and bambam's baby mother and his son was forced to stay over longer than planned

there was a stage 3 hurricane outside and bambam's baby mother and his son was forced to stay over longer than planned. they were planning going up north but they got caught up with the rain and went to bambam's.

you didn't really like the idea because bambam's baby mother seemed to have an issue with you and you think it's because you're closer to her son than she is.

she's always dropping him over at bambam's while she go live her best life doing whatever that she does.

"baby what's up with you, why are you acting so different?" bambam sat next to you on the bed and placed his hand on your lap.

he kissed your cheeks and sighed softly.

"there's nothing wrong with me but that baby momma of yours is gonna make me go to jail."

bambam exhaled and gazed at you. "what did she do now?"

"i was playing around with amaru and she came and literally dragged him by his ear and started scolding him."

" i think she's jealous of me babe." on cue lalisa walked inside with the most nastiest glare.

"bambam, amaru wants us all to come down and play uno. he's getting bored and it's almost his bedtime."

bambam nodded and stood up before you. he left the room first and lalisa waited a bit before turning to you.

"let's get this straight bitch, i want you to stay away from my family. bambam doesn't need any more extras. he got it covered."

it took everything in you to not pop this skinny ass hoe but you puffed up your cheeks followed by a low chuckled.

"listen you bum ass bitch, this is not no lifetime movie so get the hell out of my face with that and secondly bambam is my fucking husband to be, ask my finger."

you raised your ring finger and showed off that bling. lalisa became flustered and followed you down the stairs.

amaru saw the two of you walking downstairs and he shook his head. "you guys were arguing again weren't you?"

"it's your crazy ass momma, i think she fell on her head." you said smirking. both amaru and bambam chuckled as lalisa eyed them down.

•••

the game was getting hella intense as you had three cards left.

"i skipped you dad!" amaru exclaimed happily. "it's your turn ivy."

you placed a blank uno card down and smirked at lalisa.

"admit that you're jealous of me or pick up the whole deck." everyone sat in silence and watched as lalisa froze.

her hand grabbed the whole deck as she sat there infuriated.

after another half an hour, the game ended and amaru was the first to finish. you and bambam got up to check the rain and to say the least it actually stopped faster than expected.

"yes, yes, yes!" you exclaimed.

"why are you happy?" bambam asked while laughing. "you need to kick you baby momma out, i'm tired of her."

"but it's late though."

you scrunched your face and rolled your eyes. "boy i don't give a rat's ass, she needs to get to stepping. i can't stand to her bowlegged ass anymore."

he went to go find his baby mother and after arguing with her for 15 minutes she finally decided to take her ass out.

"if i get in a bad accident im suing you." she said.

she walked out of the house and amaru shortly came after. he looked at you and chuckled. "she's definitely jealous of you."