bambam; christmas delivery

i watched as you push out our beloved son and my heart instantly warmed. on dec 25, 2019 (not 2020 since we don't claim 2020) baby elias was born. he was 8 pounds and 10 oz.  he looked so much like me and i already knew that he's going to be a ladies man.

"do you want to cut the umbilical cord?" the doctor asked me. i nodded and excitedly ran over to him.

my hands were shaking as the nurse gave me a pair of scissors. "doc, what if i accidentally cut his dick?" everyone around me laughed but i was dead serious.

i didn't want my son to be dick less. he has to be big, just like his pops.

"you won't, i promise. the cord takes a few seconds to cut." he chortled. baby elias was crying and you were rubbing his arm.

i placed the scissor in the middle and cut the cord in half. i dramatically let out a sigh of relief. i was batshit scared.

the nurse wrapped him up and handed the baby to you. he instantly stopped crying.

"we'll have to wash him soon before you breastfeed him." the nurse told us before walking out.

"baby come look at him." you told me. for some reason i felt so shy meeting my son. i can't believe that he's here right now. i always wanted a child and i'm happy that i'm officially a father.

i tiptoed over to him and i couldn't help but cry. i tried to stop myself but it was so hard.

"baby why you crying?" you asked me. i felt you shift in your spot.

"because....because the baby so ugly." i hissed as you hit me but wiped my tears.

"at least he won't have chapped lips." you clapped back.

"chapped or not you still be kissing me after you suck my d—."

the nurse came in and she smiled at us as she grabbed the baby. "sorry for interrupting but it's time to wash him up really quick before he gets hungry."

once she walked over to the bathroom, you flipped the bird and stuck your tongue out.

"you wanna fuck me? right now?" i smirked, playfully removing my jacket.

"no move away from me bum! you know that i have to wait six weeks."

i groaned and whined. i didn't want to use my hand for a whole month and two weeks.

"can i at least get a double handed slurp slurp max power 1,000?"

"no, you're not getting head either, especially not the max power 1,000."

i felt like crying. it's a cold world we're living in. "why not?"

"because that leads to sex. why do you think the baby is here now?"

our attention turned to elias as we heard his cries. the nurse came back with him and he was finally clean.

you took him and removed your breast for him to start eating. i suddenly felt jealous of my own son, knowing that i can't even touch you for six weeks. after than span is up, i am not going to hold back. we are going to make baby number 2 after i'm done with you.

"yo elias, those are my titties. there isn't any place for the both of us." the baby was enjoying his meal and he placed his hand on your breast.

"wow okay, i see that you wanna mark on my territory and play dirty. i got you."