47

This is for someone specific (I was going to tag you but I don't wanna expose you like that if you're shy lmfaooooo but you know ✊🏻🌚) sORRY it took so long- eh so I'm on spring break and... it might last forever? Basically my college might switch to online classes for everyone and not let anyone come back because of the virus and I'm so fRIGGIN EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE WORLD LIKE FALLING APART RN I CANNOT but alas hi 👌🏻 my nephew turned 2 and my gift to him was French fries from McDonald's- (he liked my gift the best)

 it might last forever?  Basically my college might switch to online classes for everyone and not let anyone come back because of the virus and I'm so fRIGGIN EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE WORLD LIKE FALLING APART RN I CANNOT but alas hi 👌🏻 my nephew turn...

:)

Soft DMS

Nyoung: it's been over 2 hours.. and you haven't replied.. are you okay?

Nyoung: :( please talk to me

Gyeomie: whines

Nyoung: Gyeom-ah what's wrong? Why are you secluding yourself?

((You have to wear a face mask and gloves at work too Gyeom? Cause I'm sad too))

Gyeomie: idk and I shouldn't have it makes you worry and ugh I just ugh

Nyoung: baby boy.. I love you I'm going to be concerned about you when stuff seems wrong but that isn't a bad thing and it doesn't effect me negatively okay? Can you please tell me what's on your mind? Even if it's something small or nothing I can help with I just want to know you're okay and not bottling things up baby

Gyeomie: mmmmmoiirjdjnejwjjd I miss you

Nyoung: What?

Gyeomie: you've been taking more hours than normal.. you leave at 7 and come back at 8 or 9 and take a shower and go to bed... we never talk.. or do anything.... we don't cuddle while I do homework... or watch a movie..... or eat dinner together... or ask about each other's days or even kiss or hug... we don't really love on each other at... were just roommates at this point... and I hate it.... I hate it.,.

Nyoung: Gyeom... it hasn't been that bad has it? We still see each other we still text

Nyoung: we still love each other

Nyoung: baby boy please talk to me...

Nyoung: I'm on my way home rn

Gyeomie: don't bother...

-

Girlsaidhelloitsanarrative

Jinyoung scanned his apartment after getting inside trying to spot the younger one. It shouldn't be too hard, there were only so many places in the apartment and he had a hurt foot. His crutches were gone now but he had a boot, he hated his boot.

Opening the door to the bedroom Jinyoung saw Yugyeom laying in the bed in a ball. He carefully walked over and traced his fingers over the others back feeling him jolt at the touch. "I don't want you to feel alone or like you just have a roommate. I want you to know you have me and to enjoy it... I've been working a lot to save up for emergencies I got worried after your foot.. what if you got hurt again and needed something and I didn't have money? I wanted to make sure I had something..". Jinyoung sighed and Yugyeom shook his head turning around careful of his foot.

His eyes were glossy looking like glass or crystal and Jinyoung smiled brushing his thumb over his cheek. Yugyeom nuzzled against him and hummed softly.

"You don't need to worry so much and work so hard.. I can save up too I work even with a bum leg I have a job.. and I don't plan on going down a staircase in a shopping cart again.. so we should be okay." Yugyeom pointed out and Jinyoung smiled.

"You better not.. I just took the rest of your spring break off I need you alive." Jinyoung said and Yugyeom widened his eyes.

"You did what-"

"I know I've been busy.. and I do miss you too and want to spend time together.. and I'll be back to a more normal schedule soon but as an apology.. spend the week with me?" Jinyoung hummed softly his knees sitting on the mattress as he softly played with Yugyeoms hair.

"I., I can't believe you just flipped my emotions around like that... that's so fucking unfair Park Jinyoung." Yugyeom laughed as tears filled his eyes and slapped the others chest before hugging him.

"Yes I'll spend the week with you". He said with a muffled voice.

Jinyoung smiled kissing his forehead and hummed. "Good."