2

Y'all aggressive ☕️

Yugyeom stormed into the ER room Jinyoung was being held in with a firm glare on his face. 

"You motherfucker."  Yugyeom cursed and Jaebum inhaled a snort at the insult leaving the youngers lips. 

"I'm- no wait- um."  Jinyoung stuttered not knowing what to say as Yugyeom glared at him with angrily from across the room.

"Just because we were fighting does not mean you can go and get in a car accident you idiot!  What did you think??  That you being in a car crash would make everything better again?!  Oh my god Jinyoung!"  Yugyeom groaned and Jinyoung bit his lip.

He knew his memory was going to be foggy leading up to the accident because of his concussion but he honestly couldn't remember what they were fighting about. 

"I don't remember..."  He whispered and Yugyeom hissed.

"Oh my god don't play amnesia and pretend not to know who I am I will lose my shit in here Nyoung!"  Yugyeom bickered and despite all his anger and frustration showing it was obvious he was just scared.

He really could have lost the other and that was terrifying to him.

"No I know who you are Yugyeom.... uhm just... what fight?..."  Jinyoung muttered rubbing the side of his head and looking down embarrassed.

Yugyeom stopped and really looked the other over now.  He didn't have many noticeable wounds aside from a large bump on the back of his head and some bruises and cuts around his arms and legs.  But the way he quietly talked in shame in embarrassment at the situation and stayed completely silent as Yugyeom scolded him for something he didn't remember doing made Yugyeom sigh. 

Jinyoung was scared too, he just showed it differently. 

Jaebum and Hyunjin both slipped out the door after they saw Yugyeom calm down and left to get a coffee and talk some amongst themselves.

"So regret being our friends yet?"  Jaebum raised an eyebrow.