31

I'm just spam updating rn idk if I'll post them in the spam I'm righting them but I'm still emo about my siblings LOL

Mark pushed past his brother grabbing Yugyeom and steadying him. "What are you doing here? What's wrong? Look at me." Mark said and Yugyeom felt his knees buckle slightly but stayed up leaning against Mark some as he sighed sucking in breathes.

"Everything's... bad... it all fell apart.... everyone fell apart... we need you Hyung... I need you." Yugyeom whispered his eyes rolling around and Mark widened his eyes.

Pulling him into his arms he hugged him, gently but tightly and sighed deeply. "Breathe Yugyeom, breathe kid." He whispered rubbing his back and the two stood there eventually moving inside and sitting on the couch.

At the mention of the name Joey knew who it was from the stories mark told him so he gave them space, he didn't want to scare Yugyeom.

Once Yugyeom had calmed down and drank 3 cups of water Mark sighed.

"What happened?"

"Jaebum and Youngjae lost it and took it out on each other that you left thinking you left them too... Jackson and BamBam are fine just overwhelmed and parents so I worry... Jaebum and Jinyoung fought then Jaebum brought it up at work and said something so Jinyoung punched him... and got fired for it... so now I'm the only one who is remotely okay and trying to fix it and I'm unstable as fuck." Yugyeom ranted sighing and running his hand through his hair.

Mark blinked. "Fuck."