Hunting

Hunting

Then Esme left after another fierce hug and said she wished us luck in the hunt. Now I had another question what were we going to hunt?

If human blood, were a no-no then what was I going to drink?

“What are we going to hunt?”

“Animals, Deer’s and Elk and if we are lucky enough to find one, maybe mountain lions”

O.k. well that’s unsetting I could never go after Bambi. Just thinking about it made me nauseous. Oh well girl, suck it up.

I walked towards the door and looked back at him, “well aren’t you coming or what?” He looked bewildered and finally started walking a second later.

He then took the lead, since I did not know my way around the house and i passed many rooms and offices, well according to Edward, I was staying on the fourth floor, and he was staying beside me, like literally the room beside me. He also told me we were the only ones sharing the fourth floor for everyone else had their rooms in the second and third floor and offices there as well.

“You also have your own en suite, and a walk in closet” said an excited Alice as we walked by the living room. Which by her excitement I bet was even bigger than my room!

We finally got to the entrance double French doors. And we headed towards a small river near the forest surrounding the house.

Edward stopped at the river and jumped over it without even thinking about it. I looked at the river and shuttered, I mean what if I fell in and ruined my pretty outfit?

“Clara? Um, Clara you need to jump….”

“Um, I don’t know how…”

“Oh, my apologies, I forgot you don’t know how to do it”

He jumped back, in just a quarter of a second, and gave me instructions on how you could do it.

Thank god, that this was a short dress if not I would have to rip it or something, since it was going to be a long jump.

I walked backwards and ran to the river then closed my eyes and jumped, while successfully landing on a tree on the other side. I felt bad for the poor tree as it fell to the ground, with its new broken branches and all.

Edward just stared at me as I looked down embarrassed of what happen.

Alice laughed on the other side of the living rooms glass and said “The poor tree did nothing to her…”

Then Emmett said “Yup the world’s clumsiest vampire”

I looked back at him and glared, I really did not need his comments. Then Rose hit him in the back of the head and winked at me.