New Born

I know it's been sooo long since i updated but i just have not had any views, comments, or votes....

It saddens me because i was sooo excited about this story. 

Oh well i will give this story one last try before i take it down....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Born

I started feeling the pain lift away from my fingers in both my toes. I felt relieved that it was almost done. I could hear people whispering and making plans. I did not understand them, or paid them any mind but I could feel people walking around the house.

They must be yelling or something because I never had a great hearing ability before Edward murder me. And stumping since I could hear when they would walk here and there.

I could hear Alice say to Emmett to let her watch a fashion show on TV. But that’s the only voice I recognized.

Why where the Cullen’s in Hell, was my question. I mean i know Edward deserved it, but why sweet, pixie like Alice?

Just then the pain was leaving my arms, thighs, and throat. As it concentrated in my chest.

As I screamed higher than before I felt a hand grabbed mine. “Ms. Swan, forgive me” said a bell of chimes.  Edward, that was who was talking to me. All I did was sob for all that he was putting me through but no tears where coming out.

How can I not be able to cry?!

I could feel a battle inside me as more hours passed, the lava, the burning was concentrating in my heart now. My heart was racing against the attacking fire, and both where losing. The fire was doomed, having consumed everything that was combustible; my heart galloped toward its last beat.  

The fire constricted, concentrating inside that one remaining human organ with a final, unbearable surge.  And the surge was answered by a deep, hollow-sounding thud. My heart stuttered twice, and then thudded quietly again just once more.

There was no sound. No breathing. Not even mire. For a moment, the absence of pain was all I could understand.

And then I opened my eyes and looked above me in wonder.

Everything was so clear, sharp, and defined.

I could see everything from the light outside to the particles in the air. I took a whiff and I could also smell everything.

But everything was light. Where was the darkness and the suffering that I experienced before, was I not in Hell, paying for my sins?

Was I already forgiven and they sent me to heaven?

What was going on?