New Beginnings

New Beginnings

----------------------

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Twilight books, and if i did take some parts from it to make my story better, does not mean i own those parts of my story, but i do own the parts i wrote out of y own creativity or those parts in the quotes from any of the twilight books that i added my own two cents to so it would work with my story.

Now enjoy!

----------------                  

After Alice finished packing, and picked my outfit of the day. She told me that we would leave in an hour. That all the plans where made.

I walked downstairs to bringing my luggage. Everyone was leaving and going into their own cars. I casted my eyes down and did not dared to look at their disappointed faces. Even more those that where angry, those that resented me for making them move, again in less then a year.

Mainly Rosalie, i could literary feel her rage...

When we where about to get into the main car, the one Emmet, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and I would share, Rosalie shoved me with her arm into the car door, as i almost fall she turned and glared at me. I think thats what did it, thats what set the waterfalls because i started dry sobbing and left the garage.

Alice tried to come after me and console me but Emmet stopped her "Rosalie set her off, and she's the one who will try to calm her down and apologize"

"But—"

"No buts Rosalie! We have all fallen off the wagon, especially me, and you have always been there to calm me and help me get through it.... Why cant you do that with her? She's our sister now and you need to start accepting her."

"You guys go, we will leave with Clara, when she's feeling better. We'll meet there."

As i got to the bedroom all i could hear was the engines in the distance, they where all gone and all i was left with was a girl who hates me and a big bear for company.

But still i was touched he though so highly of me, i mean all i brought into his family is stress and lots of trouble.

I heard them leave the house and i guess they though this was a great time to hunt. It was probably many hours latter but i could hear them coming through the door, one went into the living room and to watch football and the other walked as gracefully as she usually walks up the stairs.

I then heard a knock on my door.

It was Rosalie, I expected her to scream at me the minute she walked in my room and start blaming me for everything but instead she surprised me by sitting on the floor next to me hugging me to her. I stiffened.

"Now you know, what it feels like to take a life"

I nodded as i looked at the floor with shame.

"Would you like to hear my story, Clara? It doesn't have a happy ending - but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now."

I nodded, though I was weirded out by the fact she wanted to share something personal. She let her arms fall to her lap, and started.

"I lived in a different world than you do, Clara. My human world was a much simpler place. It was nineteen thirty-three. I was eighteen, and I was beautiful. My life was perfect." She stared out the window at the night, her expression far away.

"My parents were thoroughly middle class. My father had a stable job in a bank, something I realize now that he was smug about - he saw his prosperity as a reward for talent and hard work, rather than acknowledging the luck involved. I took it all for granted then; in my home, it was as if the Great Depression was only a troublesome rumor. Of course I saw the poor people, the ones who weren't as lucky. My father left me with the impression that they'd brought their troubles on themselves."