I looked at him and said, in a deadpan voice,"Don't relax yet. I'm still thinking about it." He visibly gulped and I do believe I saw a slight shudder go up Artemis' back. I can't say that I wasn't surprised by Zeus' reaction, but Artemis shuddering? That was a surprise.

Zeus' eyes suddenly took on a slight twinkle, telling me that he had mind linked someone. Suddenly a black portal appeared next to me and out came Chaos.

Have to admit, I was not expecting the appearance of the creator of the universe.

At all.

"Should I be scared?"

Chaos shook his head and said with a bright grin on his face, "Nope. I'm just here to give you somethiing that I made a while ago." A smaller portal appeared next to him, and out came a rod that made think of wizard staffs from movies, like Lord of the Rings or something.

Until I saw the tip.

It looked like a Medusa head with horns, and four swords coming out of the staff around it. The Medusa head looke at me twitched as if pondering something, then began whispering something to Chaos, who nodded and said, "I thought so. Traitos, meet the maker of  Tartaurus, Angielem. Try not to kill each other, OK?" and tossed it to me. Immediately, I reached  out and caught her. I have no idea why I  think she's a girl, but I do know that  Medusa was a girl.

Wow.

My experence with a lot of girls had sucked.

"Yes, it has." A sibilant voice came from the staff. "Before you ask, the reason you can understand me now is because you're holding me. AND I AM NOT A STAFF!" She sounded quite angry. "I AM ANGRY, YOU SEAWEED BRAIN!"

Immediately I could feel the control I had over my anger go from, "Nearly impossible to destroy," to near, "Someone's gonna die."

"That was a past life, Aingelem Demonius Garoden."

She seemed to pale and said, "How do you know my full name?"

I shrugged, "Don't know. I do know that it felt like somebody had written it in flames in my brain. And it hurt." Chaos smiirked.

"Aingielem? Make sure you tell him the prophecy that my dad made  for you. OK?"

"OK. He can understand me because he made me, just FYI," she  said in a rather high-pitched voice this time.

"Teenager impression, really?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"It's what you are." I glared at her. "OK, angry god of monsters is in now. Eep. SO! Want to hear that prophecy now?"

I sighed, "Sure. Let's hear yet ANOTHER prophecy. As if I haven't heard so many MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!!!" In case you couldn't tell, I have started hating prophecies.

A lot.

She gave me  an apologetic look and began saying, in an even more sibilant voice (think spirit of Delphi), 

"One of the Eldest Gods, made a god,

Shall rise and take the Rod Of Angels and Demons,

And strike against the Destroyer,

As he guards the Hunter, soul and form,

He will be the Guardian of the Shadows,

And will destroy the Destroyer."

I sighed again and said, "Great, another mysterious one. Who is the Destroyer?"

She  shrugged. How she did that, I don't know. "Don''t know. But whoever he is he must be  pretty big for him to be called the destroyer. Or her. Like I said, I don't know." I sighed.