One

200 years later

"Come ON, Luke! What's going on? Are you having trouble with your girlfriend again?" I called to Luke, who was trying desperrately to not become sushi to Riptide and my other sword, Maelstrom. Yes, I brought Luke back. He was a hero, even if there were some people who disagreed. I had also brought back Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Silena Beauregard,Charles Beckendorf, Michael Yew, and I had also brought Calypso back from her island. Needless to say, the other gods weren't happy about that, but thanks to all the blessings and other things that happened to me, I am now Big Three level power-wise. My mom and Paul had asked that we don't bring them back to life, unfortunately. Obviously the ones that I had brought back became immortal.

 He sighed and said, "Yeah, there's something wrong alright, but it ain't me and Bianca. It's for Zeus to talk to you about. Whatever you do, don't kill any of them, OK?"

I raised an eyebrow, "OK."

"Traitos! I need to talk to you. Preferably now."

I sighed and replied, "Alright, hold on a second." Turning to Luke, I nodded at him, before teleporting to Olympus. I looked at Zeus, "What is it?"

He seemed  incredibly nervous for some reason.

But then, if this was going to be as bad as Luke said, then I wasn't really surprised he was nervous.

In this case, literally.

I made him swallow a grenade.

"I promise not to blow anyone up this time."

He visibly relaxed, causing the two hellhounds that had come in with me to growl threateningly. I growled loudly at them, causing them to hide their faces. I sighed and rubbed my face, before hearing a familiar bark that sounded like it was coming from a literal mountain. Murmering, "Uh-oh," under my breath, I prepared for Mrs. O'Leary to come and pounce on me.

And she hadn't grown any smaller in the past two hundred years. Nope, she had grown to almost Cerberus' size.

So imagine a tank landing on your head from a hundred feet in the air and you'll have one of her pounces."Hey, girl. Ow. Little help here? Someone?" Hades laughed and called up another hellhound that was almost her size.

"Zeuss smiled as he watched the two of them play. Turning to me, he said in a very quiet kiind of voice, "We need a Guardian of the Hunters of Artemis."

It took me one second to realize what he was saying. "No. Absolutely not. I have no desire to be turned into a pile of Percy-Cakes. Got that!? I will not-" suddenly Artemis had her hand over my mouth. ARTEMIS of all people!

"For the love of all that's good and holy will you fucking listen?! I'm not thrilled about this either, but it's either you or your brother!" she hissed in my ear.

I sighed and pulled her hand away from my mouth. "Fine. But this is only so they don't have to deal with my douchebag brother. No, not you, Tyson. You would probably make him run screaming in fear for the hills." I thought about that for a second. "Hey, Tyson? Want to help  me make his life miserble tomorrow?" He grinned and nodded. "Awesome." In case any of you are wondering, yes, I am as a  matter of fact talking about Aaron. The gods, with me as  well, had agreed to make some of the campers immortal, including Clarisse, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper (that was a, 'do it or die,' from Aphrodite), Nico, Chris Rodriguez, Nico, Aaron, Frank, and Hazel, and that's only the ones I remember.

I am not happy about Aaron, but I'm a merciful guy. Annabeth seemed to genuinely like him, so who was I to make one immortal but not the other?

"Thank goodness. For a second there I thought that you would be trying to kill us."