Chapter 4||The Witch and The Sorcerer

Danait's -POV-

I was Ready to go to town, hopefully to not be seen by Patton. He'll probably begged to go to Town again.

As i walked to the corner. I almost bump into Prince Logan.

"P-Prince Logan!" I Exclaimed.

"Oh." Prince Logan put down his Book a bit as he noticed me. "Salutions Danait." He greeted. "Where are you going, of i may ask."

"To Town, Your Majesty." I replied.

"Not Taking Patton with you This Time?" He questioned, raising an Eyebrow. My eyes widen a little.

"I-I don't know what you mean, Your Majesty." I said,playing dumb and Avoiding contact.

"Don't think i saw you with Patton on the Bridge." Prince Logan said.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said and bowed to him. "H-He was asking if je could c-come even though i said No. But he kept on begging." I exclaim.

I heard him sigh as i stand Straight.

"That was impressive of you." Prince Logan Said. I looked at him confused.

"That spell on Patton. The colour changing and the Eye restore." He said. My eyes widen in Shock. "It took long for me to know your a Witch And Keeping it a Secret."

I started to feel nervouse. If he's going to kick me out...Than my plan fails..

"What other spells do you know?" He asked. I blinked.

"E-Excuse me?" I questioned.

"I wanna know what kind of spells do you know." Prince Logan said.

"Y-Your not...M-Mad?" I questioned.

"No." Prince Logan Simply answered. "Infact i'm Happy." I looked at him, little suprised and confused.

"I only have Virgil to do spells with me. And i've never been contact with other Magic holders." He explained. "So i'll be Thrilled to know spells with you."

. . . .

Badump

My eyes Widen.

Badump
. . . .

I blushed Red.

"A-Are you Ok?!" He asked after i bend to the left puting my hood up and pulled them down to hide my blush and covered my mouth.

"Y-Yes. I-I'm F-Fine!" I stuttered. Why is my Heart pounding so fast!?

"U-Um..." I returned to my normal state but with a little tint of red on my cheeks. "I-I would love too." I mumbled, loudly For him to hear. I swear i saw him smile a bit.

"That's great." He said. "I'll see you around, Danait." He said and Walked passed me.

"Y-Yes Your Majesty." I said. Once i took the first step forward. Prince Logan Spoke.

"Call me Logan from now on." He said.

"Y-Yes...Logan." i said. I feel myself Smiling as i heard footsteps fading away. As the footsteps were gone. I fell to my legs and covered my face as i blushed red.

"So i'll be Thrilled to know spells with you."

Aaaah!!! What did you do to me, You Nerdy Sorcerer?!?!

I hold my head in Flustration, thinking that i'm out of my Mind. I groan. What the heck is this Feeling!?

I could feel my Heart rate Pounding loudly.