Chapter 3||The Prince Goes to Town.

Patton's -POV-

So Borrrriiinnnggg!!!!!

There's nothing to do!!!

I put my chin on the window and looked at the Bridge connecting us to the town. Until i saw the familiar black and yellow hair heading to the Gates.

"Danait!" I ran downstairs to catch up to her once i did, I called her "Danait!!"

"Hm?" She turned to me, stopping in her tracks and waited for me to arrived and Smiled. "Hi Patton." She greeted. "What can i do for you today?" She asked.

"Where you going?" I asked, Curiously as i noticed she's holding a Basket.

"To town. I was trying to find a Place to live." She replied.

"No! Your staying here!!" I shouted and Pushed Danait back in the Palace. Well Trying to.

"Heheheh." She Chuckled. "Patton, you know i'll get out of the palace sooner or later." Danait said.

"Noo!!" I whined. "But there's no one there protecting you!" I said.

"Your Majesty." She called. I stoped trying to Push her into the palace and i looked at her with Sad Eyes. "It's not like I'm leaving Town, i'm still staying her in the kingdom." She explained. "Tell you what. If i had a place to stay, I'll Visit anyway i can." She said.

"Promise?" I asked. She chuckled again.

"I Promise." She said, patting my Head. "Now I have to get to town. I'll see you later, Patton." She said, walk passed me.

"Wait!" I shouted, she looked back at me. "Can i come?!" I asked.

"What?" She questioned.

"Please!please! I wnna go to town with you!! I never gone outside palace just to go to Town!!" I explained.

"But Your Majesty,i don't have the rights to tell if you can go or not." She said.

Oh no

"You have to Asked,King Thomas." She said.

"Nooooooo!!!" I exclaimed. "He won't agreeeee!!!"

"I'm sorry your Majesty." She said. "I'll bring you back some Strawberries once i get back."

"Nooo!!!" I whined. "Please!! Let me come!!" I Begged and Pulled out my Powerful weapon: The Puppy Eyes. She sighed.

"Alright...Follow me."She said and walked to the Palace. I looked at her Confused, but i followed her.

We were heading to my Room. Once i got in she closed the door Behind her. She basket down on the Floor and put her cloak on my bed.

"Alright...Your Majesty, i don't want a Big crowd on the Town and also attract bandits." She explained. "So,i know a Spell that can Change your Hair colour so people will see your not the Actual Prince."

"Really?!" I asked, with a Big smile.

"Yes." She replied. "In that case your Brothers won't find out, You went out of Town."

"Let's do it!!" I cheered.

"The Spell will wore off In 2 Hours. That will take us much time to explore the Town." She explained. "Hold Still."

She raised her hands up and started Saying different Language. Her necklace started to Glow same to goes to her hands.

Light started to form around me. But i don't feel like Anythings Changing. The Light started to Fade, so as Danait's hands and Necklace.