Chapter 59- The RECEPTION

Start from the beginning

I was practically hugging the life out of my wife when my hyungs came.

"Jk, you might want to let Lisa free. You've been glued to her ever since. Let the girl breathe will you? " Hobi Hyung commented.

"Yeah. Stop being so clingy. You disgust me. " V Hyung added.

The other guys just laughed.

Jin Hyung approached me and said.

"Seriously, Congratulations you two. I can't believe my baby is all grown up and married. You make me so proud boy. " He ruffled my hair like a little kid.

I swatted it and said.

"Aish! Stop it Hyung. Can't you see I have my wife with me here? You're embarrassing me. Sheeesh. " Lisa just laughed.

"Stop being mean Jungoo. They're just lightening up the mood. " Lisa glared at me. "Thank you oppa for coming and being part of our wedding. It means a lot. " She bowed and seemed really grateful.

The boys just smiled at her.

How come she's so Savage when she's with me? But she's so gentle when it's my hyungs.

"No need to thank us Lis. You're part of the family now. And pls. Make sure to take this devil of a maknae we have. He can be super obnoxious and full of himself sometimes. Pls.make sure you tie him and take care of him. He's so immature you know! " RM Hyung said.

I scoffed.

I can't believe they came here just to annoy me and embarrass infront of my wife.
"And if this bunny tries to hurt you or make you cry, call us and we'll be there to punish this doofus! " Suga Hyung added.

This is utter bullying!

My wife and brothers all against me.

"Don't worry about him. He'll be obedient right Jungoo?? " Lisa smiled sweetly.

"Of course I will. You don't have to earn me babe. I'mma make you happy for the rest of our lives. "

"Stop being hella cheesy man. " Jimin commented.

"And stop being a wuss infront of Ro. " This made everyone burst into fits of laughter.

We were too engrossed in our little banter to notice my little Lia tugging on Lisa's dress.

She immediately realized and bent down to her level.

"What's wrong baby? " Lisa asked Lia

"Mommy, I'm hungwyyyyy. Can you feed me?? Pweaseee. "

All the boys and I had our attention on the little munchkin.

Awww. Such a cutie.