Part 1 - The Mortal Realm

"Seonghwa!" A bright and cheerful voice called out to him. Seonghwa opened his eyes and sat up from where he was peacefully enjoying his time in the shade of a tree.

        "This had better be important San." He grumbled.

        "It's time for the visit." San said, with a serious yet still somehow playful tone.

        Every ten years, the gods must pay a visit to their respective temples and check on the humans. How? Through the priests that serve them of course.

        "Have you contacted the priest?" Hwa asked him. San nodded.

        "He is young. Kang Yeosang is his name." He said. "Hear he is quite handsome too." He added, raising his eyebrows at Seonghwa. The older sighed. Of course he was. San had been trying to set him up for so long. It had been almost a few centuries since Seonghwa had a lover.

        "I don't need your pity San." He glared at the sun god.

        "Fine then. Time to go." The sun god extended his hand to the god of the moon, who  took it and let his friend guide him to the portal.

        "Onward to the human realm!" The sun god said excitedly. Seonghwa huffed.

        "You just hope you'll find a nice human to fool around with don't you?"

        "What? Do you really think so low of me hyung?" San said, feigning innocence. Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

        "Let's just go." He said, running a hand through his jet black hair.

        San stepped through the portal, and Seonghwa exhaled a breath before stepping through himself.

        They reappeared in the home of the priest as usual. In this case it was the boy, Yeosang's. Seonghwa looked around, and noticed a small boy kneeling and looking up at them with wise and expectant eyes, unfitting for his age.

        "Welcome. My name is Kang Yeosang." The boy said. So this was Yeosang?

        "I am San. That is Seonghwa." San announced.

        "I know who you are." Yeosang said, looking between the two gods.

        "Then you know why we are here?" Seonghwa asked, already knowing the answer.

        "Of course. I have prepared you clothing so you blend in." Yeosang handed them each clothing and left the room. Hwa and San both changed into the new clothes and walked out into the hall of the house.

        "I feel a dark presence." Seonghwa said to San. Ever since they entered, he had felt a sort of suffocating feeling.

        "Me too." Said San, his expression dark.

        "Excuse me? Who are you and why are you in our house?" A male voice rang out from down the hall. Yeosang never mentioned living with another human.

        They turned, and were met with a fierce blonde boy staring at them. He was also handsome. Did all mortals look good these days? The boy gasped as soon as the two gods looked at him. San smirked to himself. He may have been pretty, but there was no beauty to rival the gods. Especially Seonghwa. You would have thought he was a statue if not for his very much alive and piercing eyes.

        "The better question is who might you be?" San said, his eyes not leaving the boy.

        "I'm Wooyoung. Yeosang's best friend. You'd better not be here to hurt him or I'll—," he was cut off.