Chapter 18

Hakeem's POV

I was scared as hell for Rose, but I know this had to bed done to save our family

I was scared as hell for Rose, but I know this had to bed done to save our family. I was ready to risk it all for them. Once we got to New York, me and Devin chilled at the hotel. Rose went to see Neal. I had a tracker on her phone and her car though. My baby was never alone.

"You sure about this, Hakeem?" Devin asked me.

"Hell nawl," I laughed. "I got a feeling she's gonna get hurt, but I know she's doing this to save our family. I'm gonna tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Rose and I are gonna have a baby," I told him. "Rose is pregnant."

"How the hell are y'all do that? She can't get pregnant. All them damn times Seven raw dogged her ass."

"Rose been taking birth control pills. Her parents told her that she couldn't have kids to protect her. They let her believe she couldn't have kids so no one could taken advantage of her. The pills she's been taking were actually birth control pills. When her dad confessed to us, we went to a fertility clinic and she's been getting treatment so that she could get pregnant. She's doing this so that I'll be here for our baby."

"Yo, that's crazy. What were they protecting her from?"

"He never said. I don't think she wanted to know. I'm just happy that I get to give her her first child. That would complete our world."

"Yo check it. She's with Neal."

I turned on the microphone to hear their conversation.

"Neal, why are you doing this?" she asked.

"How could you choose Hakeem? You were supposed to end up with me."

"Neal, you're with Taylor. Y'all got a baby on the way. How was I supposed to end up with you?"

"I love you, Rose! I fucking love you!"

"Neal, I don't love you. I'm in love with Hakeem. You and Dominic are gonna end this shit or y'all gonna have to see me about my husband."

"Bitch that can be arranged. Once you're gone, getting Hakeem would be easy."

"Do it," she said.

I knew she was talking to us. Me and Devin took the crew and started hitting the streets. I kept the mic on so I could communicate with her. We worked our way in to their main trap. Ghost had Seven held up in the office.

"Baby, we're here at the trap. Kill him."

"I'm sorry, Neal." POW POW POW POW

"Good job, baby girl. Get here to me."

We stood in front of the trap waiting on Rose to pull up. Once she was their, I let her lead the way to Seven's office. She was bad as hell rocking that muthafucking black dress.