Chapter 5

Hakeem's POV

"That bitch ain't pregnant

"That bitch ain't pregnant. She's tryna trap you, Dominic!" Rose yelled.

I don't know what the hell is going on. I'm looking between her and Bianca tryna figure it out. It wasn't about Rose getting back with Seven because she was with me. I knew she still loved him, but damn.

"You are delusional!" Bianca yelled.

"Rose, get outta here with the fucking lies," Seven yelled at her getting in her face.

"Hold up nigga, you got the wrong one," I said pushing Rose behind me. "How are you so sure she's the one lying? When have Rose ever lied to you or any of us?"

He was pissing me off. Then he acted like he was finna hit Rose. I wish he would have and I would've beat his ass so fucking bad. I never fought Seven a day in my life, but I would have beat his ass for Rose.

"I'm taking my kids, and you won't have to worry about us." Rose said to him.

"You're not taking MY kids," Seven yelled. "As a matter of fact, you won't ever see them again! Those are my fucking kids! You are not their mother! You can't even have fucking kids!"

Rose stood there listening to the words Seven spoke to her. Tears started rolling down her cheek. "Fine, Dominic," Rose said. "Hakeem, let's go," her voice cracked. She walked out the door.

"Are you fucking stupid, Seven!" I yelled at him. "How could you do her like that? Over a piece of ass? You're gonna regret this!"

I left out not even wanting to hear a fucking response from him. Rose was sitting in her car bawling her eyes out. I called Devin over to drive my car back home, and I drove Rose.

When we pulled up to the crib, I had to carry her into the house. Seven bitch ass fucking destroyed her for no damn reason. I was pissed all over again. I called Lisa over to stay with Rose while I went out and blew off some steam.

"Hey, what's going on?" Lisa asked after I let her in.

"Talk to Rose," I said grabbing my keys. "I'll be back."

I left and drove down to Club Nastee. I went to my booth and just chilled. I had a bottle of Hennessy and a hookah.

"I should have known I'd find you here," I heard Seven say.

"Man, what the fuck you want?" I asked him. I was fucking pissed all over again. He done came up to me ruining my damn mood.

"Hakeem, I was mad. You know I didn't mean that shit."

"Tell Rose that shit. She's at the house right now bawling her eyes out. How you let Bianca manipulate you? When has Rose every lied to you?"

"Hear me out for a second," he said.

"Nawl, man! I'm good." I grabbed my shit and left. I didn't have time to listen to some bullshit.

I was so worried about Rose. I stopped by Red Lobster and picked her up some food and went back home. I saw Lisa sitting on the couch when I got there.

"She finally fell asleep. I'm gonna go. Call me if you need me."

I went and grabbed my gray joggers and went and took a shower. That warm water hitting my skin was just what I needed. I had to relax before I fucked Seven's ass off. I wanted to be his ass so bad, but I knew Rose would be mad at me.

It was about 11:30 when I finally forced myself into bed. I climbed in behind Rose and wrapped my arm around her waist. "I love you, baby," I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said to me.

"I didn't mean to wake you baby."

"I wasn't sleep. I've just been laying here."

"Do you wanna talk?" I asked her.

"Do you think we can find a surrogate? I really wanna give you a baby. You deserve to have children."

I could hear it in her voice that she was crying. "Rose, all I want is you. I know what we're getting into. I'm not gonna go out here and get somebody pregnant just to have a baby. I promise you; for you I'll make that sacrifice."

"What did I do so wrong? Why was it me that was attacked? Why did God have to kill my chances of having children? Why doesn't Dominic want me? Why is he taking my babies from me?"

I let get out all her emotions. I hate the fact that as strong of a woman she is, she lets a nigga like Seven bring her to rock bottom. I don't say anything just yet. I wanted to find the right words to tell her that it was finally time to let go of Dominic and that meant letting go of his children as well.