Chapter 11

Hakeem's POV

Since the kids been back, Rose's attention has been on them; which I'm okay with

Since the kids been back, Rose's attention has been on them; which I'm okay with. They needed each other right now. I let everyone get settled in and adjusted to everything before I informed Rose on what Seven did.

I took the envelope outta Zaydha's bag, and it had adoption papers in there for the kids. It also has the deed to a house out here in Atlanta plus a check for 570 million dollars. First of all, as much as this nigga like to show off money, I'm surprised he got that much saved up. He also left a letter saying he was backing out of Atlanta and that he was turning it all over to me.

"Daddy Keem," I looked up and saw Zaydha standing by the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, sweetheart," I said. "What's wrong?"

"Do we have to go back to our Dad? I promise we'll be good. I'll look after my sister and brother."

I started laughing at how fast she was talking and how nervous she got. I picked her up and called Rose to the living room.

"I got something to tell you and your mama, okay? Just hold on, baby girl. Bonnie, come here baby. We in the living room." Rose walked in with Jamison. "Where's Allison?" I asked her.

"She's napping. What's going on?"

"Okay since the excitement is over, and we're all settled in, I got a special announcement for the kids and for you."

"Ooouu, I wanna go first!" Zaydha said.

"Well, you asked me do you have to go back to your dad, and the answer is no. You're never going back to your dad. You're gonna be with me and Mommy from now on. We're gonna go to the courthouse in the morning and finish your adoption papers. I'm gonna adopt you and your brother and sister."

"Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!" Zaydha jumped up and down in excitement. I looked at Rose, and she was in tears. "Can I call you just daddy now?"

"You can call me whatever you like," I told her. Rose looked at me and mouthed the words I love you so much. I just smiled. "Now for you," I said to her. "But first, Zaydha, you and Jamison go play. This is grown folks talk."

"Yes sir," she said and her and Jamison ran off.

"So what's going on now?" Rose said.

"Seven is gone. He turned all of Atlanta over to me. I'm the new leader out here. I don't answer to Seven anymore. With that being said, I want you at my right. I'll teach you how to weigh it, bag it, count it, and whatever else you need. You'll continue to do your cases like nothing has changed. Yeah I got Devin, but I need my wife by my side."

"Wife?" She looked at me crazily.

I laughed. I pulled out the box that was behind my back. "I know this isn't romantic, but I got more planned for our engagement party. Right now I just need you. I love you so much, Rose. You're my Bonnie, and I'm your Clyde. All I do from here on out is for you and our kids. I love you girl. Will you marry me?"

"OMG YASSSS!!!" She screamed and cried and jumped into my arms.

"Calm down, Bonnie, let me put the ring on."

"Wow, Hakeem, this is beautiful

"Wow, Hakeem, this is beautiful."

"You're beautiful, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

After we did a little celebration, I told Rose to call Lisa and see if she'll watch the kids for us. I wanted her to go down to the trap with me. I was about to do some rearranging of things. I sent Neal and Devin a text for them to meet us over there.

"You know the drill, Mamas," I told rose. "All black, baby. Your black Nike's are in the back of the closet."

"Okay, thank you."

We got dressed and headed out to the trap. We dropped the kids off with Lisa first. By the time we got to the trap, Neal and Devin was pulling up too.

"What's up, Bango," Devin said. "Damn, Bonnie, let me get your number." This nigga here play so damn much.

"Nigga, don't get fckd up," I told him and he started laughing.

"Bango, I'm just playing. She bad as hell, but her balls bigger than mine. I'm good."

"Jackass," Rose said laughing.

"Aye so check it," I started, "Seven is out. He's let go of Atlanta completely; leaving me in charge. There's gonna be only one change; Rose is gonna join rank. I want her partnered with us. I want her to learn how to weigh, bag, and count the product."

"Awl shit nah," Devin laughed. "So you really finna be Bonnie now?"

I can't stand this fool. "Suck my dick, Devin," Rose said. We all fell out laughing.

"So we're in agreement?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah," Neal said. "Glad to have you on our team, Bonnie."

"Thanks, Neal," she said. "Do I get my own workers?"

"Of course," I told her. "After we get you trained fully, you'll be over the girls."

The females are in the product room. They are over all the drugs. I don't want my baby out front in any of this dangerous shit. It's bad enough I got her working along side me; I can't have on front street too.

"Alright, cool," she said. "We gotta get going, baby," she said to me.

She reached up and placed her left hand on my shoulder. "Awl shit. Hell nawl!" Neal burst out. "Y'all getting married?"

Cheesing like a school girl, I said, "Yeah, that's my wifey now. We'll have an engagement party pretty soon, but nobody knows yet, but you guys."'

"Man, you can't do that," Neal said to me.

"And why can't I?" I asked him.

"Because I'm not gone let you," Neal said.

This nigga here. He's gonna be the first muthafucka I off if he keep fucking with my wife.