Chapter 9

Rose's POV

I was going through hell right now

I was going through hell right now. I didn't know what Hakeem was doing to Dominic. I know I shouldn't care what they do to him, but I don't want them to kill him. It's been a li'l under 24 hours and I was extremely worried.

I went on with my business, and I started cleaning out one of the entertainment rooms. I ordered bunk beds for Zaydha and Jamison and a crib for Allison. I trust that Hakeem is really gonna bring them home.

Two days passed before I heard from Hakeem.

Cause I'm gonna
Bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you
Tell how much I've missed you
I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you make love to you
And I'm gonna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you deep inside me ooh
I just wanna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you, make you come too

"Hello," I answered my phone.

"Mommy!" I heard Jamison screamed.

Tears just fell from my eyes. "Hey, Mommy's big boy. What you doing?"

"Daddy Keem is bringing me home!"

"He is? I can't wait to see you. Put Daddy Keem on the phone."

"Hello?" I heard after a slight pause.

"How did you do it?" I cried.

"I told you don't doubt me, baby. We had a long nice talk with Dominic. They're gonna be staying with us for now on. He even gave me money for a house. We're at the airport now finna get ready to board."

"Thank you so much, baby. I love you so much."

I'm gonna love the hell outta this man once they get home. I'm gonna make sure the kids are sleep first though. Hakeem has completely healed my heart. He would do anything to make me happy.

"I'll see you once y'all get home. I love you, Hakeem."

"I love you more, baby. I got you," he said. "I'll see you later, baby."

My world felt so complete more. I can't wait until they come home. That money he gave us, I'm putting into a trust account floor my babies.

FOUR HOURS LATER

After my phone call with Hakeem, I cooked dinner. I made fried chicken, spaghetti, and baked beans. This was the children's favorite. After it was done, I just left it in the oven. I'll hear it up when they get her.

I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I heard, "Mommy, we're home!"

I looked up and Zaydha was standing over me. "My babies!" They fell into my arms. I didn't wanna let them go.

"Hey, beautiful," Hakeem said.

"Hey, handsome," I smiled.

"Mommy, I'm so glad we're back with you. Hannah was so mean to us. She used to hit Jamison."

Ooh I was so fucking mad. I wanted to fly back out to Miami and fuck this bitch up. "I handled her ass too; you best believe that," Hakeem laughed.

"Thank you, baby," I said.

"Y'all are my family. I'll do anything for you. Come on y'all, let's put your things up."

We went to their room and started putting things up. I was so glad to have them back. After they were showered and fed, it was time for bed. They got settled in, and I went to my room with Hakeem.

Hakeem was sitting on the bed and I walked over to him and stood between his legs. "I'm so glad you're back," I told him. I leaned down and hugged him.

"I'm glad to see you happy." He said rubbing on my thighs. "That's all I want. Baby, you and I been rocking for almost a year now, n I'm gonna give you my all. I promise baby."

I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down onto his lap. He deepened the kiss. I moaned into his mouth. I was so into it. He reached up and unfastened my bra.

I started rolling my hips on his lap. "Damn, baby, don't do that." Hakeem grunted. I jumped up off his lap and started undoing the button on his pants. I got down on my knees and freed him from his boxers.

"Aw shit," Hakeem moaned once I had my mouth on his tip. I loved hearing him make that sound. Up and down I went on his dick until he stiffened inside my mouth. "Damn, Mamas." He said. "You gone make me nut."

I started laughing. I stopped and stood up. I pulled my dress up and climbed on top of him. I slid down slowly. Lord, that man was so damn blessed. He gripped my waist and started moving me up and down at a faster pace. I'm was in love.

"Fuck, Daddy! Just like that!"

He flipped me over and put me on my knees. He slapped me on my ass and watched it jiggle. "Damn look at that ass," Hakeem laughed. He slid inside me and started pounded my pussy so hard.

"Fuck, Keem, slow down," I screamed. He started doing slow, deep strokes. Lord he was killing me, but in a good way.

"Marry me," Hakeem said. I stopped and damn near blacked out. "I'm serious, Bonnie. I love you so much and I want you to be my wife." He kept stroking and stroking and my gut was feeling every minute of it.

"Yaassss," I screamed out as I started cumming all over his cock. "Yes, baby, I'll marry you."