Chapter 3

Rose's POV

I have been living the life being with Hakeem

I have been living the life being with Hakeem. We go on dates. Sometimes we chill. Oh and the sex? Yasss honey! That sex is amazing! Hakeem came in at the right time to save me.

So Dominic has another baby on the way. I was hurt honestly, but then again, it's their life. Bianca thinks she did something by "putting me out," but all she did was push me and Hakeem closer together.

Moving in with him has been nothing short of amazing. That man is everything to me. Last night was so amazing. However it was ruined by banging on the door at 2:30 in the morning.

I pretended like I didn't hear it, but I mean who the hell wouldn't hear somebody banging like the police. He was gone for about twenty minutes before I decided to go upstairs. When I got up there, I saw him hugging this girl. She was a very beautiful girl. I didn't interrupt them. I turned around and went to the guest room.

I guess we'll discuss everything once I wake up. I just didn't want to believe Hakeem would do something so trifling. We've been doing pretty amazing these past six months. Why would he wait until I move in to do something like this? I laid in bed and shortly found myself drifting back to sleep.

"Rose? Where you at baby?" I heard Hakeem call out for me.

I rolled over and looked at the time—3:45. I got up and met him at the door. "What's up?" I asked him.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing, why?" I said nonchalantly.

"You saw us, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it ain't no big deal," I told him; even though it was.

"It is if you're gonna be mad at me, baby," he says.

"I'm not mad at anything. I just don't wanna be played like Dominic played me. I'll call around tomorrow and see if I can't find me somewhere to stay. You can have your freedom."

I tried to walk away, but Hakeem stopped me. "Baby, I swear to you, I'm not Dominic. I'm not playing you. I put this on everything I love, that's my twin sister. I haven't seen her since we were nine. She moved away with my mom, and I stayed with my grandmother. I don't talk to my mama so I lost touch with my sister. I don't know how she found me, but I'm glad she did."

"I never knew you had any siblings," I told him.

"Come with me," he said. He took me to his bedroom and sat me on the bed. He went into his safe and pulled out some papers. He handed me the papers and a picture. "If you read my birth certificate, it says I was born 2nd of 2 multiple births. She older than me by 10 minutes. Her name is Hailey. I told you baby, I'm not Dominic. I promise not to hurt you."

I felt stupid. My damn insecurities and the shit Dominic has done to me really ruined my self esteem. I should have trusted him.

"I'm so sorry, Hakeem. I should have waited for an explanation first. I just assumed you were messing around."

"I know what you're going through. But I don't plan on taking you down through the dirt like Dominic. I'ma love you and do you the way you should be treated. Give me time. I'ma heal your heart."

I leaned over and kissed him. I was falling madly in love with this guy. I didn't want anybody else. I straddled him and deepened our kiss.

"I'm so sorry," I said to him.

"I love you, Rose," he said to me.

He flipped us over onto my back. He pulled my shorts down, and he kissed his way down to my valley down below. Lord that tongue of his is magical. I love the way he takes his time and makes sure that he pleases all of me. I promise it didn't take long before I was coming all over his tongue.

He stood up and pulled his joggers down. His thick ten inch pole sprang out towards me. He climbed on top of me and I flipped us over. He deserved to feel what I felt.

"Fuck, Rose," he grunted. I took him deeper into my mouth until I couldn't take no more. Two hand motion, I went up and down on his cock. "Damn, baby girl," he said. He stopped me and flipped me over onto my back.

He slid inside of me so slow. He went deeper and deeper until he was deep in my guts. He stopped mid stroke. "Damn," he said. "I swear I know why Dominic doesn't wanna let you go. Yo pussy so fucking good."

"Fuck me, baby," I said to him.

"Girl, I'm trying not to nut quick," he laughed.

I flipped us over, and I slid down onto his cock. I thought I was Megan Thee Stallion because I rode his dick like I was on a horse. I came about six times before he came once. I felt his cum warm my insides. I used to wanna have Dominic's child so bad, but in this moment my only wish was to give Hakeem his son.

I fell onto the bed beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. He kissed my neck.

"I love you so much, baby girl. There's nothing that's could ever take you from me."

"I love you too, Keemie," I said back. Before long, we both had fallen asleep. I vowed to myself that somehow I'm gonna give Hakeem a baby.