Chapter 1

Seven's POV

Man it's been crazy

Man it's been crazy. It's going on six months since that fight I had with Rose. Outta all the guys, I never thought my best friend would be the one that took my girl from me. Ever since that night he popped up, he's been at my damn house with Rose. It's like they rubbing that shit in my fucking face.

It's my own fault though. I did her so wrong so many times. At least someone was making her happy. But lord knows I'm mad as hell about that shit! I called Hakeem to meet me at the trap. We had to talk about this shit.

"Yo," Hakeem said. He was acting as if shit was still cool between us. "Wussup, big homie?" He went to shake up with me and I just looked at him. "Seven, it's been six months. Are you really still mad at me?"

"Hell yeah! What you expect? You just come in like Superman and take Rose and think I'm supposed to be cool with that. Nawl, jack! It ain't happening like that."

"Look, Seven, neither of us planned for this to happen. It just did, but what do you expect? How many times have she begged you? How many times did we warn you? You know she still talks about you every night. She still thinks it would have been better if she never came outta that coma.

"Dominic, real shit, you're my best friend. I got with Rose to save her. Not to hurt you. Rose still talks about killing herself. I don't say anything to anybody because I know everybody will judge her. I got with her because I love her. She needs you, and if you won't do it, then I'll do it. I'll help her. I just don't want no bad blood between us."

I hate that this muthafucka was right. They all told me that I would lose her. I just didn't think it would be to one of my niggas. I ain't gone lie, I still love her very much, and I'm not moving out and I know she's not moving out. Even though we still live together, Hakeem is over there all the time, and I'm always at Bianca's crib. One thing about it, I'll never bring another woman to the house I share with her and my kids.

"I swear to God, Hakeem, if you ever hurt her, I'll kill you my damn self."

"You should be telling yourself that. You're the only one hurting her." He started laughing.

"Whatever nigga," I said him. "Anyways, are y'all gonna stay out here or are y'all going back to Dallas?"

"Baby girl said she wanna stay here. She said she's tired of moving around. So whatever it is she wants, I'll give it to her."

"Ight cool. So check it, we got a shipment coming in two days. I want it moved quickly. It's 600 thousand worth. I want you to take 450 and flip it. Whatever you make, keep it."

"Seven, seriously?"

"Yeah, man, that's the perks of being my right hand. Shit don't flow without you. Yeah you stole my girl, but you my nigga, and you always will be."

I couldn't even fake it. Hakeem was as solid as they come. He been by my the longest. I could count on him no matter what.

After I finished talking to him, I went back to the house with Rose. My Mama and Daddy had the kids. Both of our parents has been a big help for us. But Rose does most of it by herself. She didn't even let me take them to the store without her.

When I pulled up to the house, I noticed Rose's Jag parked on the side of the road. That was strange because she always used the garage. When I opened my garage door, I noticed Bianca's car parked right there. I was scared shitless!

I quickly ran in the house. I saw Bianca's sitting on the couch. I didn't see Rose though.

"Baby, where's Rose?" I asked Bianca.

"Packing her shit. She gotta go. Your kids can stay, but this bitch gotta go! I'm having your baby and I be damned if this hoe thinks she's finna live here with us! I don't want her nowhere near my baby!"

"First of all, who the fuck do you think you are?! You don't come up in our fucking house and put anybody out!"

"Dominic, it's fine. I already called Hakeem. He's on his way here to help me. I'll pick the kids up around 7 in the morning, and I'll drop them off around 5 after Zaydha's piano lesson."

"Hell nawl! Fuck that! Bianca, you don't even fucking live here! And how the fuck did you get the key to my damn garage!"

Bianca was losing all her fucking marbles! Ion know why this bitch think she's finna move in with me just because she's pregnant!

I heard a knock. I knew it was Hakeem coming to get Rose. "Rose, you're not leaving me," I told her.

She walked to the door and let Hakeem in. "Hey, baby," she said walking into his arms.

"Where your stuff?" he asked.

"It's two suitcases in my room," she said.

"Take all your shit because you ain't coming back!" Bianca kept talking.

Rose got in her face. "Let me explain something sweetheart, at the end of the day, this is my house. I'm leaving because I want to; not because you're 'making me.' I wanna be with Hakeem anyways. So you enjoy the fruits of my labor while it lasts. Dominic, I'll call when we're on the way in the morning."

And with that she left. I didn't even get to have my talk with her. Bianca done lost her fucking mind. I'm about to help her find it though.