Chapter Seven

Sage's Pov
"Oh my god Tae it was so cool, remember the mice jumped down and all around and then Seokjin was just whistling but was so cool!"

I was bubbling with so much happiness bouncing down each step. Taehyung was following behind me, nodding and smiling at me.

God, I haven't had this much fun in such a long time. Once I landed on the last step we were already by the main house and the other Jimin was waiting for us with a smile across his face.

"Hey, baby how was it?" He questioned to me holding out his hand for me to take which I gave him a full giggling mess,  "It was amazing I didn't know Seokjin was so talented I ate too much cotton candy and popcorn." I giggled looking at Jimin's happy face. I turned back to Taehyung waving to him which he returned.

"Goodbye Tae." I followed Jimin back inside the house noticing he had changed clothes again.

"I'm really glad you had fun, Sage." He beamed at me and I kept smiling grabbing his hand "it's almost magically." I smiled pulling all my braids to rest over my shoulder.

Jimin gently cupped my face still smiling and leaned on connecting his lips with my own. I slowly tangled my hands inside his hair reacting quietly to his slightly cold touch, but my mind felt so much at ease.

I felt really happy here... And maybe that was wrong but I did.  Jimin carefully had picked me up with ease still moving his lips with mine and I felt at more ease maybe this wasn't all just a dream maybe this was all a reality. A beautiful reality.

_________________________
The next morning after the small actives with the Other Jimin it felt very very real, every touch, every kiss it all. I was hoping to not wake up in bed alone, and that I was still in the other world, but sadly I was back in the real world is.

I let a loud groan of frustration and sprung out bed so fast, not even caring to change I rushed all the way downstairs, and into the living room sliding on the floor a bit.  I quickly tried to open the door, but to my very surprise, it wouldn't even budge it just snapped straight close.

I arched an eyebrow, and slowly stood up my breathing heavy.  I then got up to make my way to the kitchen to see Jimin was at the kitchen table typing away. "babe why did you lock the little door?" I slowly question keeping my calm.

He was quiet for a minute before he turned back around to look at me.

"I found some mice crap and noticed ever since you found that little door you've been acting strange it's to keep you safe." I looked at Jimin in so much disbelief.

"What! All I've been having is dreams Jimin they are the most fun I've had since we've moved here, the mice are Seokjin's jumping mice." I quickly snapped out to defend it.

"More the while to keep the door locked! Stop acting like a little girl and get over it, Sage! You're having dreams of things that aren't happening!" I took a step back at Jimin suddenly raising his voice at me.

For just a split second he shut his eyes taking deep breaths in scooping up his car keys from the kitchen table.

"I'm going to submit my work in town, I promise when it's over will do something until I come back the door stays shut and locked that final." Those were his last words before he went gather all his stuff and the loud slamming of the screen door filled my eyes.

I sighed heavily and held my forehead and wondering if all that he was saying was true. Maybe I had gone crazy and all I really wanted was a way to cope.

I wasn't sure how long I had stayed sitting at the kitchen table debating, but there was really only one way for me to tell if I truly had gone crazy. Standing up I first went to look through the drawers and frowned when the little button key wasn't there.

At least he was stupid to put it back. I then looked up to see the little key was hanging from the key hook but at a high level. So I ended up dragging a chair up grabbing the key.

I then made my way back into the living room getting back onto my knees. I pushed the key in and shut my eyes tightly hoping and praying that I wasn't crazy, that I wasn't dreaming and that this was all real.

So when I slowly fluttered my eyes back open and instead of being met with the solid brick wall, I saw the same tunnel I had been going through for days. I slowly breathed out a heavy sigh I didn't even know I was holding in before I whispered.

"I knew it was real."