Chapter One

Sage's Pov
"Jimin why are we moving out here again?" The quiet question slipped past my lips not moving my gaze away from the window. This place seemed like such a gloomy area, all I could see during this long drive was trees, grass.

The town wasn't too far out, but we literally were moving all the way out into the middle of nowhere to an apartment complex called the pink place. "Sage I told you, Eun is letting me rent this place for a little while, and it's a good chance to get away from the city, out here it will be easier for me to write without distractions." He mumbled.

He hardly spared a glance at me keeping his gaze to focus on following the movers truck up the dirt path. "Yeah but we also know that Eun hasn't been right since." I mumbled quietly not really finishing my sentence.

"Don't bring it up. " Jimin mumbled back flipping his dyed pink bangs away from his eyes. "Just promise you won't distract me? I really need to get these blogs done, once they are done and submitted in we can spend time together." He suggested.

I finally felt his eyes land on me for the first time this entire care ride. "You always say that." I mumbled breathing out a small sigh I moved my braids away tugging down my hoodie a bit when it rode up a bit.

It was quiet before we pulled up to a very large pink building making me flutter my eyes a bit in shock. "No way this is an apartment." I mumbled more to myself.

It was big to say the least, maybe it was a duplex. Jimin told me our section was in the middle, then there's an apartment bellow in the basement, and then up in the attic space.

I was still gwaking at the large building when Jimin snapped his fingers to get my attention. "Hey come on, we can gwak later we need to move some boxes in the back." He called out gesturing his head back towards the back.

I slowly nodded my head getting out first my boots landing in some mud but what did I expect really.

I grabbed two boxes that were filled with Jimin's designs he not only was a very famous fashion blogger, but designer as well, that also meant he had no real time for me at all. I use to complain at first, but then I learned why complain, It won't fix anything.

Once I stepped foot into the apartment I gazed around actually feeling amazed everything looked so old.

"Cool." I mumbled setting the boxes down folding my arms. Maybe it will look more homey when we unpacked and decorated a bit. But let me rephrase that, when I do it knowing I was gonna end up doing it all on my own.

________________________________
The only sound that was bouncing around the entire kitchen at the moment was Jimin typing away in his Mac book. It was the first thing he did when he woke up this morning after making some coffee.

It seemed like more many thing's weren't  gonna change. "Did you unpack?" I question folding my arms sitting up on the counter. His little reading glasses were shoved against his face. "Mostly." He muttered without sparing a glance up.

I started chewing on my fingernail glancing out the window watching the clouds. It looked like it was gonna rain, which meant more mud. "Mostly done, or mostly not." I asked chuckling I didn't get an answer from him for a minute which made me sigh.

"Park Jimin." I called. "What?" He called looking up indicating he really wasn't listening to me "there's nothing to do." I called focusing my attention on him seeing he was still typing like a mad man.

I could go on my phone, or my own laptop but I thought maybe being out here it would be a good time to unplug for a little while.

"Go explore, there's suppose to be a well somewhere up on the hill, there's even a forest." Jimin told me and I breathed out a soft sigh there he goes again waving me off like I was child.

"Alright if I don't come back its cause I fell down the well." I called out hopping off the counter. "Have fun." I held back the urge to yell at him, slipping on my black bubble coat walking past Jimin toward the back door to the kitchen.

I smacked him on the back of the head getting just a small kiss and a huge glare from him before I left heading down the stairs.

I glanced up for a moment to hear the loud grumbling and rumbling from the clouds before the small little droplets started falling from the sky.

I held my hand out watching the small drops hit against my palm making me smile faintly before I started walking through the dirt that was yet to turn to mud making my way past the very large empty garden. Maybe I'll buy some seeds and garden that could keep me busy.