Chapter fourteen

I nervously walk to the arena with Percy close behind me. It was our cabin's time to train so we head in the direction of the arena. His words of "I need to talk to you....about you and Luke" still haunted me. I'm guessing that he wanted to wait until we got to the arena to talk to me. So we would be out of earshot from everyone. Once we get there, I turn on my heal sick of the silence.
"What do you want?" I ask. I didn't want to sound annoyed but it came out annoyed.
"Josie I just want to make sure the two of you aren't moving too fast" Percy said "Remember what I said? There is something about him. Something I don't like..."
"I'm sorry for being rude but me and Luke can move as fast as we want to" I say. "It's all about our comfort zones and how much we care for each other. If moving too fast ruins our relationship, then we weren't meant to be. And that's that" I conclude the rant adding "and what possibly be wrong with him?" I say trying to hide my nervousness.
Maybe dad made Percy's memory very very very faded about Luke but he remembers that something bad happened with him. If my father did that I don't know what I would do but I would do something. But then again I could just be over thinking everything and it may be I just have a protective brother.
"Point taken" Percy said.  He just looks at me. I've seen that look before. He was searching for a lie of some sort in my words or expression. I've seen it before when an Apollo girl was flirting with Luke and it upset me so I ran off to the lake. Percy saw me and he ran after me. He asked what was wrong and I said I was just tired. He gave me that look and knew I was lying. So I told him what happened and he.....convinced me to go and talk to him about it. He said...
"Was he flirting back?"
"N-no" I said
"Then you have no reason to be mad at him. Really you should go and punch the Apollo girl"
This made giggle.

Then he lead me to Luke to talk to him and we made up. At that time he wanted me to talk to him again. And now he said there was something he didn't like about him. It could be he just wanted to see me happy so he encouraged it. I couldn't tell.
"Can we train now?" I ask after a sigh.
"Yeah we can'' Percy nodded and uncaps his pen.

Once we finished training, and I was sweaty and sore, We head back to the cabin.  I wanted to make something in the craft hall so after my quick shower and change I head over to it. I wore a fresh pare of shorts and a black tank top, my wet hair was French braided. I step into the small wooden structure. It was one of my happy places in camp. It meant a lot to me just to walk in and sit down alone. Luke, Andrew and Percy all know that when I am in the craft hall, it is my alone time. So once they see me walk in, they know just to wait patiently until I exit with some new crafted object in my hands. My eyes scan the shelves of crafting supplies. I wonder what to make. I see canvases and paint along with plastic cups and paint thinner. I knew what to do. Paint poring. Messy but something I haven't done a lot before.

I gather everything I need for this craft and start. I lay some old news papes down on the table to protect it, along with a piece of floral foam to put the canvas on to let it drip and dry. I pour purple, blue and green into separate cups and mix in the thinner to make it more pourable. As I do I hum as I work. It brightens my spirits and makes everything go faster. And it helps me concentrate. Once all of the colors are mixed, I alternate colors and pour them into a new cup. First blue, then green, then purple. Once the colors where gone and all into one cup, I go onto a nerve-racking step.  I pick up the canvas and place it on the cup so the good side was on the lip of the cup. I lay my right hand flat on the bottom of the canvas and i grab the cup with my left hand. A mental countdown goes off in my head. 3.....2.....1. I flip the canvas and the cup and quickly put the canvas back on the small square of flora foam. Once I move my hands away, I smiled and sigh in relief.
"That went well" I say to myself.
I slip on a pare of rubber gloves before walking back to my table. I grab the cup and do another mental countdown before lifting up the cup. The paint leaves the cup and starts to spread across the canvas. To help it cover the canvas, I pick it up and tilt it back and forth the way I desire. After a few minutes of tilting it, the paint was where I desired it to be. I felt like it was boring by itself but I didn't know what to add to it, So i place it on the drying area on the piece of foam with the newspaper under it to catch drips. Soon I finished cleaning up completely, I head out of the craft hall. I wanted to find my boyfriend so i look around before just choosing to look around the cabin area first. 

On my way to the cabin area, I herd clops behind me.
"Miss. Josie?" Chiron calls to me.
I turn to him "Do i have a new sister? Or brother? Or both? Twins?"
He chuckles and shakes his head "No, not today Josie" He said. "Follow me please." He turns and heads to the big house.
'Now what?' i think to myself.
Before I walk into the front door of the big house, I spot Luke in the distance. He looks at me confused. I give him a shrug before I walk into the big house and the door shuts behind me.