Preface

A Warm Welcome to everyone who give this story a try , I would like to clarify at first that this isn't a love story , all or most of the stories that we see happens as a contract or arranged marriage ends up with  people falling in love with each other and I am aware of that but the protagonist of this book are not going to do so .

As the titles indicates ,they will remain friends till the end and also this isn't a love story or a light story . It about two people with scars both in mind and body , it about two people who rely on each other to live through an another day ,it about two people who have something in common and it about two people trying to be their best as they can be .

This book is an in-between of sorts to my two others book with the same female protagonist and yet can be read as a standalone as well  .

I will list the book below in case you want to read in the other. You can read the first one but if you don't want the spoilers you should wait till this book ends before reading the third one .

Book 1 :" Her Broken Heart "

Book 1.5 :" Just Friends "

Book 2 :" Her Broken Dream"

Disclaimer :" All characters are fictional and doesn't resemble any real persons or events . The book deals with sensitive topics like Rape ,so skip the book if it is something you don't want to read and this book isn't a love story .

Copyright : All right reserved @Juanita Reid