Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

Graciela's POV

"Something George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer" Fred explains.

"You used my brother as a guinea pig?" I snap annoyed. Before any of them could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise, and Mr. Weasley appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. I smirk, now they're going to get it.

"That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouts. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?" he demands.

"I didn't give him anything, I just dropped it. It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him too" Fred tells him.

"You knew my brother was on a diet" I snap glaring at him.

"How big did his tongue get?" George asks giddily and I glare at him too.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it" Mr Weasley snaps. Harry and the Weasleys roared with laughter again.

"Enough!" I shout glaring at all of them. "That was my big brother, he maybe a prat. But he doesn't deserve to be a guinea pig" I snap.

"She's right, it isn't funny" Mr Weasley tells them. "That sort of behavior seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons..." he rants.

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle" Fred tells him.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git" George adds.

"That's beside the point!" I snap.

"You wait until I tell your mother" Mr Weasley tells them. I smirk, remembering the howler Ron had gotten in my first year. She'd set the twins straight for using my cousin as a guinea pig.

"Tell me what?" Mrs Weasley asks as she enters the kitchen. "Oh hello Grace, Harry dears" she says smiling. "Tell me what, Arthur?" she asks again.

"Fred and George just - but I've had words with them" Mr Weasley tries to say.

"What have they done this time?" she demands. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes..." she starts to say. Hermione, Harry, Ron and the others sneak away. As the twins remain.

"They used my big brother as a guinea pig, had him try one of their sweets" I tell her.

"What have I told you about those products?!" she roars. I smile happily. "Thank you for telling me dear, you should catch up to the others" she tells me gently. I nod my head and rush upstairs. I meet them outside Percy's room. We leave him and go to Ron's room.

We're greeted by a tiny gray owl that had delivered Ron's letter to Harry in Privet Drive. It was hopping up and down in a small cage and twittering madly.  "Shut up, Pig!" Ron tells him. Edging his way between two of the four beds that had been squeezed into the room. "Fred and George are in here with us, because Bill and Charlie are in their room. Percy gets to keep his room all to himself because he's got to work" he explains.

"You're sleeping in my room with Hermione and I" Ginny tells me. I smile.

"Sleepover" I say smiling and they giggle.

"Er - why are you calling that owl Pig?" Harry asks Ron.

"Because he's being stupid, its proper name is Pigwidgeon" Ginny tells us.

"Yeah, and that's not a stupid name at all" Ron says sarcastically. "Ginny named him, thinks it's sweet" he tells us. "I tried to change it, but it was too late, he won't answer to anything else. So now he's Pig. I've got to keep him up here because he annoys Errol and Hermes" he explains. Pigwidgeon zoomed happily around his cage, hooting shrilly.

"Where's Crookshanks?" I ask Hermione.

"Out in the garden, I expect. He likes chasing gnomes. He's never seen any before" she explains. I hear Winter outside barking happily.

"I think Winter just discovered her own gnome" I tell her smiling.

"Come on, I'll show you my room and then give you a tour before dinner" Ginny tells me. I agree and we leave the room. We go downstairs and out the back door. As expected Winter and Crookshanks are both chasing a gnome.

"Winter, here girl!" I call and she runs over. She sits in front of me and I pat her head fondly. "Good girl" I say smiling. Just then Bill and Charlie come out with two tables.

"You girls want to see something fun?" Charlie asks us smiling.

"Sure" we tell him.

"Bill, table battle?" he asks and Bill smirks nodding his head. Bill and Charlie both take out their wands out. Then make the two battered old tables fly high above the lawn, smashing into each other, each attempting to knock the other's out of the air. Soon the others join us as Ginny and I laugh. The twins cheer them on.

Bill's table caught Charlie's with a huge bang and knocked one of its legs off. There was a clatter from overhead, and they all looked up to see Percy's head poking out of a window on the second floor. "Will you keep it down?!" he demands.

"Sorry, Perce. How're the cauldron bottoms coming on?" Bill asks him.

"Very badly" Percy answers. He slammed the window shut. Chuckling, Bill and Charlie directed the tables safely onto the grass, end to end. Then with a flick of his wand, Bill reattached the table leg and conjured tablecloths from nowhere. Dinner is served and we eat. Before we're sent to bed as we have to wake up early to go to the place of the Quidditch World Cup.

A/N

Picture above of the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes logo and on the external link of the Ton Tongue Toffee.