Aunt Marge

Grace's POV

I'm feeding a three week old English Bulldog pup I saved from my Aunt Marge drowning. I've found out she's a girl and have decided to call her Winter. She needs to be fed every six to eight hours. I'm going to start weaning her onto puppy food next week. I got permission to bring her to Hogwarts, thank Merlin. No way, my family would look after her while I'm gone. Besides, I'm sure she and Fang will love each other.

"So what did he say?" I ask as Harry reenters the room.

"That if I behave and stick to the story they came up with while Aunt Marge is here. Then he'll sign the form" he states and I groan. I just saw her last week and now she's coming here.

"For how long?" I ask as I place Winter down on a puppy pad.

"A week" he says and I lay back on the bed groaning loudly. "Don't worry, she and Ripper won't get near Winter" he assures me. I give him a smile and I pick up Winter and clean her. Before placing her in her bed with her warm light. Where she falls asleep. She won't need her warm light starting next week.

"Let me guess, she arrives today?" I ask.

"No tomorrow, Uncle Vernon is picking her up from the airport" he states and I now my head.

"Do you think we'll have a Voldemort free year this year?" I ask.

"I hope so" he says.

"Have you heard from Ron?" I ask him.

"Not since he went to Egypt" he states. "What about you? Heard from Ginny?" he asks me.

"Not since she told me the twins tried to seal Percy in a tomb" I state. Just then we hear the front door open downstairs. Mum calls me and down and I sigh. "See you at dinner" I say before leaving to see mum.

"Graciela, your aunt is coming for a week. As far as she knows, you go to an all girl school for young ladies. So please act like one while she's here and keep that runt out of her sight" she tells me.

"Sure mum, need help with dinner?" I ask and she smiles nodding her head. We prepare dinner and then the family eat it together at the dinner table. Before Harry and I return to our room where I cuddle Winter. A few hours later I fed her and allowed her to go toilet. Before going to bed setting my alarm to walk me in eight hours. So that I can feed her and start a new day.

(A week later)

Aunt Marge arrived and I managed to pretend to be a proper young lady. I also managed to keep Winter safe from her. I've started to wean Winter giving her three small meals a day and placing the milk re-placer in a shallow water bowl. I've started to increase her amount of food and reduce the amount of milk re-placer. So she should be fully weaned by seven weeks old.

Once at school I'll have Hagrid or Madame Pomfrey give her her vaccination shots. Also some murderer has escaped prison, the news didn't have much to say on the subject though. Anyway we're getting off topic. Lets return to the present final dinner of my aunt's stay in our house. Aunt Marge is insulting Harry again and we're both having trouble controlling our temper.

"You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup" she states. I glare hotly at her and the wine glass in her hand breaks. How dare she insult Harry and Aunt Lily.

"Marge, are you alright?" mum squeals.

"No need to fuss, Petunia, I have a very firm grip" Aunt Marge states. Harry and I go into the hall taking deep breaths to calm down. Before returning to serve the lemon meringue pie. Aunt Marge still talking shit about Harry. "This one's got a mean, runty look about him. You get that with dogs. I  was going tohave Colonel Fubster drown a couple of weeks ago. Ratty little thing it was. Weak. Underbred, but Grace wanted it for some reason" she states and I glare at her.

"Winter is gorgeous puppy and just needed TLC Aunt Marge" I tell her in an even tone.

"Petuniayour sister was a bad egg. They turn up in the best of families. Then she ran off with a wastrel and here's the result right in front of us" she states pointing to Harry. I look at the clock and see it's time for Winter's next feed and excuse myself.

I'd just finished feeding her when I hear a commotion downstairs. Sounds like Harry finally lost his temper. I pack our nearly full trunks grabbing our wands. Harry appears and I hand him his wand. He thanks me grabbing his trunk while I grab mine and Winter. We head downstairs where Dad blocks our way.

"You bring her back now! You put her right!" he shouts at Harry.

"Whatever he did, I'm sure she deserved it Father" I tell him. Harry points his wand at my dad. Who finally moves aside allowing us to leave. We head to the local park and I sit on a swing wrapping Winter in my Gryffindor scarf. "So how are we getting to the Leaky Cauldron?" I ask him.

"I'm thinking, but no doubt I'm expelled" he grumbles.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine" I assure him. Just then we hear something from across the straight. We look up to see a stray black dog and Harry points his wand at it. Making it bark madly and there was a loud bang as Harry fulls onto the curb.

A triple-decker, violently purple bus, which had appeared out of thin air. Gold lettering over the windshield spelled The Knight Bus. Appeared in front of Harry and I approach him as a young pimply man in a purple uniform appears at the door. "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. just stick out your wand hand, step on board, and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening" he announces. 

A/N

Picture above of the cover and picture on the external link of Marge with Ripper.