Department of Mysterious

Graciela's POV

So Harry and I were disarmed by Umbridge. Then her squad appeared with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna and Neville in tow. Apparently Neville had tried to help Ginny. After Snape appearing and refusing to help Umbridge with interrogating us. She went to use the torture curse on Harry. But Hermione stopped her, we came up with a lie about Dumbledore having a secret weapon and that we were trying to contact him.

Hermione and Harry left with Umbridge for the forest. Umbridge leaving mine, Hermione and Harry's wands on her desk. Micheal appeared saying he had some sweets for the 'prisoners'. But the slytherins said bugger us and ate the sweets themselves. Which were some of Fred and George puking pastels. While they all vomited, we made our escape. After I grabbed Harry, Hermione and my wands.

We meet up with Harry and Hermione in the forest. They were covered in Grawp's blood. Which attracted thestrals. Which we flew to the muggle entrance of the Ministry of Magic. When we arrived we crammed into the elevator and were giving badges. With our names on it and said we were on a rescue mission. The ministry was deserted, which was strange.

We got to the hall of prophecies with little difficulty. But there as no sign of Sirius or Voldemort. We all had our wands out at the ready, tips lit. I held Micheal's hand with my free one. Neville found a prophecy with Harry's name on it and Harry took it off of the shelf.

"Very good, Potter. Now turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me" a male voice in a drawling tone. Black shapes were emerging out of thin air all around us, blocking our way left and right. Eyes glinted through slits in hoods, a dozen lit wand tips were pointing directly at our hearts. Micheal pulls me closer to him. "To me, Potter" Mr Malfoy says again.

"Where is Sirius?" Harry asks him holding the prophecy close. Several of the Death Eaters laughed.

"Don't you get it Harry. Hermione and I were right from the beginning. Sirius was never here" I tell my cousin.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" he demands ignoring me.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" a crazy haired witch mimics.

"Damn it" Micheal curses beside me.

"It's time you learned the difference between life and dreams" Lucius tells Harry. "Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands" he states. Harry dears him to as we closed ranks, wands at the ready. "Hand over the prophecy and no one need get hurt" he tells us.

Harry and I life. "Do we look stupid to you Mr Malfoy?" I ask him.

"I give you this--prophecy, is it? And you'll just let us skip off home, will you?" Harry asks. The witch tried to summon the prophecy. But Harry and I casted shield charms.

"Oh, he knows how to play, little bitty baby Potter and the baby witch" the witch says mockingly. "Lets torture baby witch and see if he'll cooperate then" she states. Micheal stands in front of me. While Harry stands in front of him.

"You want her, you'll have to go through me first Aunt Bellatrix" Micheal sneers glaring at her.

"Oh is this the Ciela you mentioned Lucius?" she asks Mr Malfoy. Who nods his head. "You shouldn't be with these blood traitors, come here Micheal" she demands.

"Not a chance in hell" he snaps. As someone nudges my foot. Ginny whispers at me to blast the shelves on Harry's word. I nod my head slightly to let her know I had heard her.

"We'll let the dark lord deal with Micheal, we are only after the prophecy" Lucius tells Bellatrix. They start to argue, so I whispered to Micheal the plan. Lucius turns back to Harry. "Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord. Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant. Don't you want to know the secret, of your scar. All of the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, I can show you everything" he states.

"I've waited fourteen years" Harry states.

"I know" Lucius says sympathetically.

"Think I can wait a little longer. NOW!" Harry shouts. "Stupefy!" we shout blasting the shelves. Prophecies fell off and broke. Pearly-white figures unfurled into the air and floated there, their voices echoing from who knew what long-dead past amid the torrent of crashing glass and splintered wood now raining down upon the floor.

During the chaos we make a run for it. Micheal and I got separated from the others. "What do we do now?" I ask them once we were way from the deatheaters.

"We need to contact the order for help or alert the ministry" he states.

"But I can't leave Harry here Micheal, he's the only family I have that accepts me being a witch" I tell him.

"We'll go to the room full of doors, I'm sure that's where the others are heading" he states. I agree and he leads the way. We somehow managed to reach the room without running into any deatheaters. The others though weren't so lucky. Ron was acting like a loon, Ginny had a broken ankle and everyone else had bumps, scratches and bruises.

Harry and Micheal were going to help Ron. Neville helped Hermione. While Luna and I helped Ginny. I had bind her ankle. We headed for a random door when deatheaters appeared behind us. We ran through the door and locked it with magic. "Luna, Neville help me! Micheal take care of my cousin" Harry instructed. They went to lock the other doors. While Micheal and I watched over the other three.

Once they all were done, we gather on the dais. Hermione had awoken. "Everyone stay behind me!" Harry suddenly shouted. We all did and the room became pitch black. Micheal covered me with his body. When the light returned, everyone except Harry, Micheal and I were held captive by deatheaters.

"Did you actually believe, or are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Mr Malfoy asks Harry as he joined us on the dais

"Did you actually believe, or are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Mr Malfoy asks Harry as he joined us on the dais. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die" he states.

"Don't give it to him Harry" Neville states.

"Shush" Bellatrix shushes him. Harry looks at Micheal and I.

"If he gives it to you, will you let the others go uncle?" Micheal asks.

"Of course" he says. Harry hands him the prophecy slowly. Suddenly Sirius Black appeared.

"Get away from my god son!" he snaps and punches Lucius in the jaw. Lupin, Moody, Tonks and Kingsley appear. They start to duel the deatheaters. While Micheal guided me to somewhere safe.

"I want to fight" I tell him.

"No need" Tonks states as she appeared with Ginny and Luna. "Stay here, out of the way. Let us handle it from here. The others will join you" she tells us before rejoining the battle. Soon all us kids are together. Except for Harry who was dueling side by side with Sirius. Harry stunned the deatheater he was fighting.

"Nice one James!" Sirius shouts. I suppress a smile. Suddenly Bellatrix hits Sirius with the killing curse. I cried out and went to run forward. But Micheal held me back. While Lupin grabbed Harry. But Harry broke free and ran after Bellatrix as she fled the room. The rest of the deatheaters were stunned, tied up and disarmed. Lupin made us a port key, that took us to the hospital wing as Hogwarts. Where Madame Pomfrey treated us and I worried about Harry.

A/N

Picture above of the hall of prophecies and picture in chapter of the scene from the death chamber with photos of Grace and Micheal.