Chapter Twenty- Four

Foster went over to Stella and went to work Brett gave the baby to Kelly so she could help foster. After 5 minutes they got Stella breathing and quickly got her in the ambulance and put an call into med she was bleeding badly. They got Stella to med and quickly got Stella into operating theatre.

Kelly came in with the baby Natalie check her over said she was fine and ask Kelly if they decided on name 'erm yeah Ellie Elizabeth Severide is Stella going to be okay?' 'They doing the best they can. I don't know if you want to it but they reckon that it good for babies to have skin to skin contact  I don't know if you want to take your top off to hold her' Kelly took his top off and cuddle his daughter. He hold her waiting for news on Stella. All 51 was popping in to see Kelly and the Ellie.

Eventually Natalie cameback with good news 'Stella is stable the doctor manager to stopped the bleeding and she should wake up anytime now. Kelly ask can he go and see her and if he can take Ellie with him Natalie agreed.

Kelly said at the side of the bed with Ellie. Stella woke up and look to see Kelly with there daughter in his arms and she smiled. Kelly got an doctor to check Stella over and eventually Stella got to hold Ellie for the first time and said how she got Kelly's eyes. They was both admiring they daughter.

Just then Jay came in to tell them that after Renee left she crash her car and she didn't make it. Kelly and Stella never said anything they was speechless by it they was sad but at least they knew they didn't had to be scare  of her anymore.