Chapter Nineteen

It was the next morning stella was eating breakfast deep in thought. Brett came in and ask if Stella okay 'yeh I ok as can be. I just can't help feeling that it odd that we haven't heard anything of Renee and then she turns up at the same time with what happen with Tyler' 'what you saying you think they connected? 'I think so I might give jay a ring see if anything came off my phone and mention it to him' 'what about Kelly?' 'What about him?' ' are you going to speak with him?' 'No I got nothing to say to him' Tears form in Stella eyes and look down at her stomach 'hey Stella what wrong? 'It just that I feel so alone right now and I scared of being a single mother I just really need Kelly I love him and I don't know what to do' 'hey you not alone you got the whole house there for you and hopefully you might be able to sort something out with Kelly' just then Brett had an idea 'what about I phone foster and we have a girls trip and go to a spa?' 'That sounds a good idea'

Stella went to have a shower while she was in Brett phone foster aswell as Casey she was worried about all the stress this was having on Stella and the baby. Casey said he was going to check in on Kelly.

Kelly was sitting on the settee there was an knock on the door it was Casey he ask if he wanted company Kelly wasn't in the mood so Casey brought it up and walked in and told him Brett told him what happen 'I never did anything with Renee when I saw Tyler in bed with Stella and the messages I was angry and I got drunk I can't even remember how I got Renee's I just woke up on her couch and left my phone at hers and she brought it back and Stella got the wrong end of the stick' 'don't you find it weird how the night you find Tyler in bed with Stella that Renee your ex finds you at the bar and take you back to her place?' ' she said that I was to out of it so took me back' yeh she could just put in the taxi and she help you back yours and leaves' 'you do have a point I suppose it is odd come to think of it but How do you explain the Tyler situation Renee never met him?' 'Renee a lawyer she could of look Stella up or something have you heard Stella out got her story since it happen? ' Kelly look up at Casey and admitted he hasn't 'then maybe you should Casey also told him Stella needs him and all this stress is no good for her or the baby Kelly look at Casey I know.