Chapter One

Stella's pov
It the morning after I kicked Tyler out for trying to kiss me. I am so angry and upset right now at myself for not believing Kelly when he tried to warn me about him. I thought he was a friend but obviously he was after something else. Damn I should of listen to Kelly. Now I haven't got clue whether to tell Kelly or not right now he going through a hard time he just lost his dad and ever since he been pushing me away and treating me like dirt. I look at the clock and realise I got shift in a couple of hours so I better go get ready.

At the firehouse
I walked in the locker room and Kelly just walks past me and ignores me which makes me mad cause I suppose to be his girlfriend but I don't know what I am to him anymore. So I decide to avoid Kelly as much as I can and I go to put my stuff in my locker. I see Brett and foster and I go to say hi but then the bells goes off we arrived at the seen and it someone garage with a boat on fire and it turns out to be the boat that Kelly been working on. Afterwards we put the fire out and made sure everyone safe and then a man comes out with his kid and starts shouting at Kelly accusing him of setting fire to his boat. Boden step in and sent squad 3 back to the firehouse and then we tidy up and headed back.

When we got back pd arrived wanted to speak to Kelly about the fire. They went off in meeting room We all went in the common road asking each other what that about there was no way Kelly would have done that. I was worried sick for Kelly he not been himself since his father died this is all he needs. I decided I wait till he finished with the pd and speak to him.

Kelly comes out and heads to his office I ran after him 'Hey Kelly you alright what was that about? 'I'm fine and it nothing the father got the wrong end of stick that all. 'It don't sound like nothing to me why is pd talking to you then if it nothing' ' look stop making a drama out of nothing' ' Kelly I'm worried about you' 'Stella stop with the nagging and let me have my space without you making a drama out of anything' ' What you know what Kelly you can have as much space as you want cause I'm done'