Chapter fifteen

After 2 weeks

Kelly was waiting with Stella to be discharged Natalie came in and did some checks well your blood pressure is all fine now it time for a scan. Kelly and Stella was looking forward to seeing there baby. While Natalie was putting the gel on Stella stomach she ask them if they wanted to know the gender of the baby. They both looked at each other smiled both said yes. Natalie did the scan said baby is doing fine and is healthy and now I can reveal that you are have a baby girl. Kelly and Stella was over the moon they couldn't be any happier. Natalie gave them the picture of the scan and said they are free to go.

Kelly took Stella home. When they got back home and all of 51 was there and threw her welcome home party. Kelly and Stella was having a nice time until there was knock on the door and Renee came in with a bunch of flowers everyone stopped and stared Kelly went over asking her what she doing here' ' I came here to try to make it to up both I'm sorry I never meant you any harm I brought these flowers for Stella as a piece offering' Stella said she didn't want them and told Kelly to get rid of her and went to the bedroom Brett and foster follow her Kelly ask Renee to leave and if she really wanted to make it up to them she would leave.

Renee left and everybody else left Kelly was tidying up Brett and foster left and said Stella wanted some sleep. Kelly went in to see if Stella wanted anything. He saw  Stella was crying so he lie down next to her and ask her what was wrong 'Renee she never going to leave us alone is she?'