Chapter Sixteen

It been a month since Stella was discharge from hospital. Kelly and Stella has been away for a couple of weeks. They haven't heard anything of Renee since the party. They was glad.  They spent all day sorting out the nursery for the baby they couldn't be anymore happier.

Kelly went out with Casey and some others on a lads night out. Stella stayed in on her own and decided to have a early night.

While she was sleeping a man came in the apartment and got into bed Stella was half an sleep and thought it was Kelly that wrapped his arms around her. Abit later Kelly cameback and I saw another person in his bed and turn the light on 'what the hell? Stella shot up and jump out of bed when she saw Kelly at the door and look who was in the bed with her  saw it was Tyler. ' what the hell you doing my bed Tyler?' ' what you invited me' ' what no I never invited you Kelly i never invited him and don't know what he doing here' 'Tyler I don't know what game you are playing leave now and never comeback and leave my wife alone' Tyler got his phone  ' listen Kelly I telling you the truth Stella been messaging me telling me how she wants to be with me and that I the real father of  her kid' 'Kelly he lying i would never do that' ' look her the proof she even sent me the scan photo's and pictures of herself and even sent me her underwear ' Kelly look and they was all from Stella number Kelly told him to leave then turn to Stella 'tell me the truth now is that baby mine?' 'Yes it yours I never did anything with Tyler I never sent him any of that stuff' 'yet you looked very cosy in bed with him' 'I thought that was you I would never do that to you I love you to much' 'so how am I meant to believe that when you sent him messages of your phone?' 'I don't know I never sent them' 'stopped lying to me Stella' 'I'm not lying I telling you the truth' 'I don't believe you' ' Kelly you have to believe me I love you and this baby is yours' 'why should I believe you as soon as that baby is born I want a dna test done' ' no the baby is yours' 'I will wait and see and the first thing I going to do tomorrow is file for a divorced' Kelly storm out with Stella shouting after him.  Stella fell to floor crying she was all confused she never sent Tyler any messages. Just then she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.