The rest of the group began to follow inside, Tori placing her hands securely in Jade's as they walked closed to each other.

However, the moment was ruined when a frantic hand grabbed Tori's shoulders, forcing her to face back around towards the parking and faced with another person.

Tori looked surprised and quickly groaned at the sight of the culprit who dared to ruin her night.

Trina.

Beck, Andre, and Jade all turned around as well to see what was going on.

Let's just say they immediately regretted it.

"Oh my God."

"What is she doing here?"

"Tori, did you invite her?"

"No, I didn't!" Tori exclaimed and faced Trina furiously. The older Vega looked like she just woke up from a nap as her hair was curled unevenly and her bright, shimmery top was practically to loose on her. For some reason the only pairs of shoes she owns are high heels and this was seemed to be slowly breaking her legs. Tori wouldn't be surprised if the shoes ended up succeeding in doing that.

Trina attemped to fix her hair and posed upward, straightening her back to get a good posture. "I heard there was a hangout here and I tried to get here as fast as I can!"

Tori cocked her head to the side and glared at Trina, who tried to give the brunette her best puppy eyes. Trina's expression was constantly begging Tori, her annoyingness slicing up Tori's skin.

"Fine, you can come in𑁋" Tori stared but Trina rudely interrupted her.

"Thank you, Tori!"

"But!" Tori pointed a finger up. "You're not singing tonight."

Trina's diva face slowly crawled its way onto her. She crossed her arms, pouting. "I know my way around things, Tori, you should know that by now. I just reached my black belt in karate recently and I won't even hesitate to𑁋"

"Okay, everyone lets go in!" Tori held on to Jade and swiftly walked in front of Beck and Andre to the inside of Karaoke Dokie.

Jade enjoyed the feeling of Tori holding onto her.

Clingy, Jade thought, smirking to herself.

The music became much louder as they walked inside. The group spotted Cat and Robbie already singing on the stage together, with Robbie playing on the guitar that he got from some unknown land, and with Cat and her amazing vocals. They were so damn fast, especially since Cat is so small but fast.

Taking a place at a table closest to the stage, Andre quickly grabbed the menu on the table, scanning for the buffalo nuggets. Trina had seemingly already found a boy to flirt with near the exit of the restaurant, Tori wondered how far she would get with constantly flirting with every single boy she encounters.

A waitress came up to the table after a few moments, holding up a notepad. "What can I get for you all today?"

"Can I have𑁋" Tori started.

"Give us your finest buffalo nuggets in the largest bowl, please." Andre said in a formal way.

"Gladly," the waitress nodded, pulling back her long, dark curly hair behind her ear nervously. " Would you like anything else?"

Tori glanced around the group and they all stared at her back as if they were forcing her to order.

"Uh, just a water for me." Tori said.

"Me too." Jade pitched in.

"Me three." Beck said.

"A fine soda, please." Andre said, continuing to speak formally.